Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antoine Winfield PFFs No. 1 Cornerback? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 29, 2013, 09:56:30 AM

Pass...dude is over the hill...I can't believe I am going to say this, I would rather reach in the draft for Rhodes than sign Winfield...one thirty something DB is enough for this team.

You must be accountable for your actions!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 29, 2013, 09:57:17 AM

it might come down to Barber or Winfield...

In that case - Barber.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 29, 2013, 10:25:18 AM

They both play differing positions.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 29, 2013, 10:27:17 AM

I was thinking about a nickel...

Is Barber the 3rd safety then?

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 29, 2013, 10:30:02 AM

Barber would be the third safety, maybe the dime back/linebacker.

Winfield can man the 2.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 29, 2013, 10:38:17 AM

Barber is the last remaining relic of the Super Bowl team. He is the identity of this team and a great influence. Let the old man have one more year...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 29, 2013, 10:44:38 AM

I agree Ronde should come back. Four safeties.

But sign Winfield for viable depth and mentoring. At this point I am going to run with the idea the Bucs have Revis (although I am never wrong about these things), and the Bucs can draft Ryan, and keep Gaitor and Johnson. Maybe draft Honey Badger in round four or so.

Cool?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 29, 2013, 10:45:48 AM

You'd cut Black?

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 29, 2013, 10:47:21 AM

CUT MYRON LEWIS and sign this guy. Instant position upgrade.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 29, 2013, 10:47:31 AM

Goldson, Barber, Black, Barron.

Four safeties. Maybe Grimm or Baker can battle it out for ST duty.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 29, 2013, 11:04:17 AM

The Bucs aren't going to sign a CB. You might as well resign yourself to that. For better or worse the Bucs are all in on Revis. Once the Bucs use the #13th pick then the Jets lose all leverage in a trade. They would have no choice but to accept next years picks for Revis then.

My prediction is this. the Bucs are going to trade up with Cleveland IF Dee Milliner gets past Detroit at #5. The Bucs will swap #1's and send the Browns a 3rd and and 4th. Then the Bucs are going to consummate the Revis deal. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 29, 2013, 11:07:23 AM

The Bucs aren't going to sign a CB. You might as well resign yourself to that. For better or worse the Bucs are all in on Revis. Once the Bucs use the #13th pick then the Jets lose all leverage in a trade. They would have no choice but to accept next years picks for Revis then.

My prediction is this. the Bucs are going to trade up with Cleveland IF Dee Milliner gets past Detroit at #5. The Bucs will swap #1's and send the Browns a 3rd and and 4th. Then the Bucs are going to consummate the Revis deal.
Might as well resign yourself to the fact that your scenario will not happen, either.

Mine has an much greater chance of happening than yours. 

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 29, 2013, 11:20:11 AM

Might as well resign yourself to the fact that your scenario will not happen, either.

Mine has an much greater chance of happening than yours.

Don't crush my dreams Bro. LOL 

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 29, 2013, 11:40:41 AM

You'd cut Black?
The Bucs just spent $42 million to not have to start Black. He's disposable.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 29, 2013, 11:46:21 AM

Haha! @b40

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antoine Winfield PFFs No. 1 Cornerback? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools