Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Manziel Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 243

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2160 : March 02, 2014, 09:12:43 AM

I saw Schiano in FireHouse subs a few hours ago. I actually felt sorry for him. He just stayed on his phone and made no eye contact with anyone while everyone in the place was whispering and laughing. It was kinda embarrassing. Why the hell is he still here in Tampa anyways?
That sucks man

Yeah. His teenage son was with him too. It was unfortunate.

I wish I could be so unfortunate . He's still guaranteed how many millions from the Glazers to sit on his ass eating Subs all day and doing nothing ?? He was probably laughing at all YOU Jabronis who had to be back at work on Monday making less the rest of your lives than he already has.
: March 02, 2014, 09:16:19 AM Dolorous Jason

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2161 : March 02, 2014, 09:13:37 AM

Colin Kaep won at Nevada.

Andrew Luck won at Standord.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2162 : March 02, 2014, 09:17:04 AM

Colin Kaep won at Nevada.

Andrew Luck won at Standord.

Peyton Manning just lost at Tennessee....every year to Florida , in fact....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2163 : March 02, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

Peyton Manning lost to Florida. So when you lose to Florida it means you will be a great NFL quarterback.

Ba ah ha ha!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#2164 : March 02, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

Manziel is a winner.
Was a winner, in college. So are scores of other QBs. Means nothing when projecting success and longevity as a NFL QB.

And a great prospect with great physical skills.
Legitimate point. There are skills there that can actually be evaluated and can translate to the NFL to help him be successful.

He can throw a ball.
I'm sure he isn't the only QB prospect who has the ability to do more than just hand the ball off to a RB..but okay, fair enough he can throw.

He can run.
That will be useful. QBs who just jog are no fun to watch and definitely don't get as much cardio when playing.

He isn't thug.
Thug? No. Which is rare considering all the other thuggish QB prospects that come out every year.

Boid wins still doesn't get it.

fanofkit

Hall of Famer

#2165 : March 02, 2014, 11:39:08 AM

Manziel is a winner.
Was a winner, in college. So are scores of other QBs. Means nothing when projecting success and longevity as a NFL QB.

And a great prospect with great physical skills.
Legitimate point. There are skills there that can actually be evaluated and can translate to the NFL to help him be successful.

He can throw a ball.
I'm sure he isn't the only QB prospect who has the ability to do more than just hand the ball off to a RB..but okay, fair enough he can throw.

He can run.
That will be useful. QBs who just jog are no fun to watch and definitely don't get as much cardio when playing.

He isn't thug.
Thug? No. Which is rare considering all the other thuggish QB prospects that come out every year.

Boid wins still doesn't get it.

This entire post made me laugh, especially the "cardio" line...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2166 : March 02, 2014, 11:49:33 AM

Boid wins @ getting pwned by Chace.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2167 : March 03, 2014, 07:00:30 AM

I saw Schiano in FireHouse subs a few hours ago. I actually felt sorry for him. He just stayed on his phone and made no eye contact with anyone while everyone in the place was whispering and laughing. It was kinda embarrassing. Why the hell is he still here in Tampa anyways?
bunch of sallys eating at firehouse that day.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2168 : March 03, 2014, 10:22:23 AM

LMAO@Ron Jaworski.

Guy said Freeman wasn't the issue in Tampa, sang his praises, and then dumps on Manziel after watching five - yes, a mere five - of his games?

Jaws is a clown.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2169 : March 07, 2014, 03:25:06 PM

I sat down and watched some Manziel lately ignoring all of the theatrics and analyzed his attributes as a passer.  I was surprised by what I saw.  Mark me down for the Manziel bandwagon.

TomRiddle

Starter

#2170 : March 07, 2014, 05:38:31 PM

I sat down and watched some Manziel lately ignoring all of the theatrics and analyzed his attributes as a passer.  I was surprised by what I saw.  Mark me down for the Manziel bandwagon.
Welcome Brotha.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#2171 : March 07, 2014, 05:58:13 PM

Welcome Brotha.
If only some other people would do the same they would see he actually is a good passer.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2172 : March 07, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

Welcome Brotha.
If only some other people would do the same they would see he actually is a good passer.

He is a pretty darn good passer.

People will get labeled by me quickly as a person who haven't actually watched him play, when they suggest he can't.

He's a much better qb than glennon anyway, and I'm sure he'll prove it if we don't draft him..

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Your Daddy

Second String

#2173 : March 08, 2014, 02:25:13 AM

Watch this video, and be honest. Manziel looks like pure garbage. He doesn't have the arm, or accuracy, to consistently complete throws past 20 yards. You'll often see the receiver have to adjust and come back to the ball.

Manziel is a much less talented Cade McNown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InyVF9Rgu0E#aid=P-cRKaqYowE

For all you Manziel fan boys, watch that video and get back to me about how great a passer he is.
: March 08, 2014, 03:10:06 AM Captain Morgan

Your Daddy

Second String

#2174 : March 08, 2014, 02:51:46 AM

Also, Brett favre just won. He didn't do it right. He broke all the rules. He just won.

Brett Favre has a cannon arm, ran a 4.5 40, and is 6'2 220 lbs. Manziel does not have a cannon arm, ran a 4.7 40 and is a **CENSORED**ing midget. Terrible comparison.

And what "rules" did Favre break?
: March 08, 2014, 02:58:14 AM Captain Morgan
Page: 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 243
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Manziel Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools