Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who should the Buccaneers pick in the second round? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 08, 2013, 08:25:41 PM

I wouldn't be too upset if it were Banks or Jenkins.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#16 : April 08, 2013, 08:49:33 PM

Out of these players? I love Taylor and he'd get my vote, but we'd need to trade up.  I like Ryan, but with his poor performance at the combine he could be around in round 3.  I like Greene, but he looks like a prototypical WILL and we already have a pretty good one.  No to Banks, T'eo, Hunt, and Hunter.  I'd be OK with Short or Jenkins.  I'd really like the selections of Escobar or Woods.  I think both of those guys will be good pros.  I think Woods would be an excellent slot guy, and could move to our #2 if we can't resign Williams.

I'd also like Arthur Brown, Tank Carradine (they're mocked in the 2nd by Kiper, but I don't think either makes it out of the 1st), or Jonathan Hankins.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 08, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

Its really hard to say right now.  We need to know if we are trading for you know who,  and what picks we have and all that.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 08, 2013, 08:56:14 PM

Out of these players? I love Taylor and he'd get my vote, but we'd need to trade up.  I like Ryan, but with his poor performance at the combine he could be around in round 3.  I like Greene, but he looks like a prototypical WILL and we already have a pretty good one.  No to Banks, T'eo, Hunt, and Hunter.  I'd be OK with Short or Jenkins.  I'd really like the selections of Escobar or Woods.  I think both of those guys will be good pros.  I think Woods would be an excellent slot guy, and could move to our #2 if we can't resign Williams.

I'd also like Arthur Brown, Tank Carradine (they're mocked in the 2nd by Kiper, but I don't think either makes it out of the 1st), or Jonathan Hankins.

Whoa........don't even think along those lines.    [j/k]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 08, 2013, 09:05:58 PM

A reach but I'll add a name. DJ Hayden.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 08, 2013, 09:57:29 PM

Who should the Buccaneers pick in the second round?

Our 2 will be gone.... thank MEvis!!

1st, 3rd, and 6th is the current rumor

McCoy93

Starter

#21 : April 08, 2013, 10:27:07 PM

I wouldn't mind drafting Justin Hunter the big receiver. It gives Freeman another big bodied wideout who can win jumpballs.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 08, 2013, 10:48:31 PM

Its really hard to say right now.  We need to know if we are trading for you know who,  and what picks we have and all that.

I'm going to approach it with the thought that I have maintained throughout this whole speculation game.....that we will not get Revis and will have all of our picks.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 09, 2013, 02:32:33 AM

I'm going to approach it with the thought that I have maintained throughout this whole speculation game.....that we will not get Revis and will have all of our picks.

I hear ya.  It sure as hell changes things if they have his name on a contract by April 25th though.

No Revis......1st round CB is a must.

Revis on board.....Best player available at #13 assuming we still have #13.  Then CB in the second.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 09, 2013, 08:33:45 AM

I can see us trading up slightly for TE Ertz from Standford who is considered the best all around TE, blocker, route runner, and receiver or trading down a bit and grabbing back one of our traded picks. There is talent in the 3rd and 4th rounds again this year at CB and TE.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who should the Buccaneers pick in the second round? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools