Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are "blackouts" going to continue in Tampa for the 2013 season? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 01, 2013, 10:46:08 PM

Yes b, the bucs are irregular for sure.

Time to buy some prunes...

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 01, 2013, 10:50:33 PM

I keep telling you guys over and over and I am dead serious:  bring in Tebow. He can have a few uses on special teams, he can be used in wildcat packages, a d he fills seats.

Dom would be wise.

It's just Myron Lewis' roster spot. No brainer.

Said it a long time ago, and it makes more sense now.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 01, 2013, 10:54:05 PM

Personally.. i dont give two shlts if its sold out or not as I will be in the stands for the home games anyways.. Tebow can stay where he is ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 01, 2013, 10:57:23 PM

Too bad there weren't ten thousand more Bschuchers.

Tebow will bring in the crowd noise. It's an advantage in that regard. And he is the Right Hand of The Lord.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 01, 2013, 10:58:31 PM

Too bad there weren't ten thousand more Bschuchers.

Tebow will bring in the crowd noise. It's an advantage in that regard. And he is the Right Hand of The Lord.

I agree with the crowd noise.. It is nice to hear that stadium rockin.. You gonna make a game this year?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 01, 2013, 11:01:42 PM

Hope too. Don't see why I won't.

Like I said in regards to Tebow, who would you rather have?  Myron Lewis?  Or Tim Tebow?  And who would bring more to the table with that roster spot?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 01, 2013, 11:10:21 PM

I have a feeling the blackouts will be the same if not worse than last year for the following reasons: (I'll keep it short and sweet)

1. Practically an inactive free agency when fans anticipated the complete opposite by the front office.

2. Still having E. Wright in a Bucs uniform knowing many fans didn't like the initial signing. Not to mention our pass defense was actually worse with him and Talib starting.

3. Fans really don't know what is the direction of this team. Two years ago we were told we were building through the draft. It didn't work and we later picked up free agents. Now it appears we are going the same direction that originally didn't work minus not having Raheem.

4. We still have the same OC and DC.

5. After years of waiting on the Bucs website, it still says the message board is coming soon and they don't have the pre-game cartoons anymore (yes its a joke)

Thoughts?

My thoughts are not a single one of these points have any relevance in regards to attendance. A message board on the Bucs official site - really? ???

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 01, 2013, 11:12:48 PM

Hope too. Don't see why I won't.

Like I said in regards to Tebow, who would you rather have?  Myron Lewis?  Or Tim Tebow?  And who would bring more to the table with that roster spot?

I'd rather have garbage Myron Lewis over Tebow if that's the case. Bringing Tebow would be bringing thousands of his azz hat fans. I don't want that circus.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 01, 2013, 11:13:47 PM

Did you list the OC as an issue? The one who helped the offense set franchise records? Really?

Can we please stop talking about Buccaneer offensive franchise records like that means anything?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 01, 2013, 11:15:36 PM

Did you list the OC as an issue? The one who helped the offense set franchise records? Really?

Can we please stop talking about Buccaneer offensive franchise records like that means anything?

Sure, if we can get you to stop posting like they don't...

danlowe748

Starter

#25 : April 01, 2013, 11:28:17 PM

Personally.. i dont give two shlts if its sold out or not as I will be in the stands for the home games anyways.. Tebow can stay where he is ;)

You are just scared that Tebow will beat out your boy as starting QB for the Bucs.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 01, 2013, 11:30:09 PM

You are just scared that Tebow will beat out your boy as starting QB for the Bucs.

Tebow wouldn't beat out my Great Grandmother (R.I.P.) for a starting QB spot, and she has been dead since 1985.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 01, 2013, 11:31:09 PM

Tebow can stay where he is ;)
x100000000

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 01, 2013, 11:46:16 PM

Ok how about the NFL's 9th ranked offense. Does that mean anything? You know the offense that finished ranked ahead of the 49ers, Seahawks, Colts, Packers and Ravens. And how soon we forget Sullivan's offense compared to Olsons. Wow, I just remembered why I normally don't post often on the red board. If you can't see the improvement and possibilities with this offense, I question your judgement. Were there issues? Of course. But c'mon Dalbuc, did you forget a rookie RB, new receiver, new offense scheme and terminology? Oh yeah and did you forget Jamon Meredith and Ted Larsen started games instead of Carl Nicks and Davin Joseph? To imply that sellouts won't happen because of the OC is ludicrous. I seriously think my head is splitting in two right now.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 01, 2013, 11:51:47 PM

Ok how about the NFL's 9th ranked offense. Does that mean anything? You know the offense that finished ranked ahead of the 49ers, Seahawks, Colts, Packers and Ravens. And how soon we forget Sullivan's offense compared to Olsons. Wow, I just remembered why I normally don't post often on the red board. If you can't see the improvement and possibilities with this offense, I question your judgement. Were there issues? Of course. But c'mon Dalbuc, did you forget a rookie RB, new receiver, new offense scheme and terminology? Oh yeah and did you forget Jamon Meredith and Ted Larsen started games instead of Carl Nicks and Davin Joseph? To imply that sellouts won't happen because of the OC is ludicrous. I seriously think my head is splitting in two right now.

While I'm not crazy about the Bucs offense as I think it invites inconsistency...the Giants have the same disappearing offense problems from time to time....to blame fan indifference to the point that they won't attend a game on the OC is pretty ridiculous. In fact...I think all of those issues pointed out by the OP are pretty out there with the exception of the lack of involvement in FA. People won't come to games because Eric Wright is on the roster? Seriously?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are "blackouts" going to continue in Tampa for the 2013 season? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools