Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Christine Michael has a "great time" meeting Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 31, 2013, 06:35:58 PM

So...getting this back on topic in terms of his PLAY....the dude has wheels!

He didn't test super fast.
4.43 at the combine at 220 lbs is pretty close to super fast.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 31, 2013, 06:40:01 PM

NFL.com's combine site says 4.54. He's definitely not slow, just not a burner based on that time.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 31, 2013, 08:24:42 PM

I have a buddy named Shea....his brother is named Erin. Don't know what the parents were thinkin.

I know a lady named Harris [first name]

It doesn't mean much IMO, if it really bothered him he could of changed it to Chris, or Kris, or  whatever.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 31, 2013, 08:38:32 PM

I have a buddy named Shea....his brother is named Erin. Don't know what the parents were thinkin.

I know a lady named Harris [first name]
Yeah, Im sure that's a lady. If this is what you consider a lady.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 31, 2013, 08:39:12 PM

I don't care how ghetto and illiterate you are,  if you name your son Christine you should have him taken away from you on grounds of child abuse...

DJ:  As a Gator fan I already knew who he was from the SEC.  My friends and I were astounded.  How much abuse did he get growing up?

beardtree

Practice Squad

#20 : April 01, 2013, 03:22:07 AM

I like the prospect- could be good change of pace back and compliment martin was watchin some highlight stuff and he catches the football well too def would be a steal in the 3rd or 4th

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 01, 2013, 09:14:34 AM

if this guy can stay healthy - he is a beast.  Very well put together.  Some question marks.

Here's CBSSPORTS.com's writeup on him.

03/14/2013 - 2013 Texas A&M Pro Day: A&M's Christine Michael explains oversleeping at combine...Christine Michael, RB (5-10, 221) - Michael stood on his combine numbers and worked out for Pittsburgh Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson. Michael discussed the situation that transpired during the combine when he overslept and missed two meetings with NFL teams, explaining how he was sick while in Indianapolis and took night-time cold medicine to help with sleeping, causing him to oversleep. - Gil Brandt, NFL.com

Overview
Michael exploded onto the Big 12 as a true freshman, earning the coaches' Freshman of the Year award for leading the Aggies with 844 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns despite starting only four games.

Michael rotated with Cyrus Gray as the Aggies' starting running back in 2010 and was leading the team with 631 yards and four scores over the first eight games when he was lost for the remainder of the season after suffering a broken right leg against Texas Tech.

In 2011, he once again demonstrated his talents, rushing for a career-high 899 yards and eight scores in the first nine games (including six starts) before tearing the ACL in his left knee against Oklahoma.

Michael entered the 2012 season rated by some talent evaluators as the top senior running back in the country, but was nothing more than a reserve as a senior after landing in head coach Kevin Sumlin's doghouse due to some attitude issues. However, he did remain productive as the goal-line back with 12 rushing touchdowns.

When healthy, Michael has shown many of the attributes scouts are looking for in a headlining back. He still has talent, and could warrant a second-day selection with his upside.

Analysis
STRENGTHS: He's quick to the hole, shows excellent vision for the cutback, possesses good acceleration and enough lateral agility to elude defenders. Sees would-be tacklers coming and breaks a lot of tackles with a nice spin move, as well as a strong stiff-arm. No stranger to the weight room, Michael runs low to the ground with good pad level and lateral agility to make strong cuts.

WEAKNESSES: History of injuries. Did not excel in pass protection during Shrine Game practices. Attitude and coachability questions.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 01, 2013, 09:22:03 AM

Yes! Another running back. Run the ball and stop the run to win! Maybe we can draft some more guards, too.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#23 : April 01, 2013, 09:34:05 AM

Man, I thought this was going to be a hot chick thread.

:(

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 01, 2013, 01:48:42 PM

Yes! Another running back. Run the ball and stop the run to win! Maybe we can draft some more guards, too.

It'd be nice to be able to convert a 3rd and one without making Freeman dive head first into a pile of DT's. What do I know.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 01, 2013, 01:51:51 PM

Plenty of RBs available in this draft and our FO wines and dines the one who no shows for interviews at the combine...PASS

You must be accountable for your actions!

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 01, 2013, 02:03:37 PM

What a crock this article is, we all know that "nobody likes Schiano," got to give them credit though, they went all in by photoshopping a picture to sell it.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 01, 2013, 02:10:01 PM

Someone should tell Greg's wife he's meeting with Christine behind closed doors.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 01, 2013, 03:44:38 PM

I must admit, even though I think dom is a good GM and schiano might end up being a good coach, it's stupid to believe in that type of system in today's NFL.

It's almost the complete opposite of what we need to be doing. Thinking you're going to out-think the rest of the NFL (because it seems to run in cycles) on your terms is silly. You get lucky enough where it falls in your favor, then grow it from there.

IMO, this needs to be a big shot/risk taking team who plays average defense on both passing and the run. That's where Tampa needs to be. They're going to lose anyway if they play conservative, because they'll just be beating themselves before the games even start.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Christine Michael has a "great time" meeting Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools