Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rutgers basketball coach fired for kicking and abusing players « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : April 05, 2013, 06:18:29 PM

A murderer in a movie slashes the head off a half naked slut, the audience begs for more.

A basketball coach curses at players, grabs them by their jerseys and throws balls at their feet. America is disgusted.

Yep, nothing wrong with this scenario, good ol' America and our ass backwards ways. Profanity and violence are a-okay as long as it's put in the form of "art". I just hope none of you are confused as to why Americans are so hated around the world. There are many reasons for that, but one of the main ones is how stupid we are as a country. Now go run out to Game Stop and buy your kids the next Gears of War so that your kid can hack people up with chainsaws, while you run back to the internet to cry about some coach cursing at kids. This is all just too funny. No wonder this country has gone straight down the crapper, people willingly ignore what's staring them right in the face.

you can't seem to separate real life from fantasy.......similar to these nutjobs shooting up schools and cinemas.....I hope there is someone close keeping an eye on you.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 05, 2013, 06:23:56 PM

A murderer in a movie slashes the head off a half naked slut, the audience begs for more.

A basketball coach curses at players, grabs them by their jerseys and throws balls at their feet. America is disgusted.

Yep, nothing wrong with this scenario, good ol' America and our ass backwards ways. Profanity and violence are a-okay as long as it's put in the form of "art". I just hope none of you are confused as to why Americans are so hated around the world. There are many reasons for that, but one of the main ones is how stupid we are as a country. Now go run out to Game Stop and buy your kids the next Gears of War so that your kid can hack people up with chainsaws, while you run back to the internet to cry about some coach cursing at kids. This is all just too funny. No wonder this country has gone straight down the crapper, people willingly ignore what's staring them right in the face.

you can't seem to separate real life from fantasy.......similar to these nutjobs shooting up schools and cinemas.....I hope there is someone close keeping an eye on you.

This response wasn't expected at all  ::)

Let me ask you (not that I need to, I already know the answer), if you had an underage daughter would you rent a movie that included one or more simulated rape scenes? Would you be comfortable sitting down with a 10 year old girl watching a movie like that? As you just said, it's fantasy not reality, so there should be no issue, right? Now go on, make yourself look like an ass..I'll hold.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 06, 2013, 10:18:38 PM

To quote Wayne Campbell, " Are you mental?"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 08, 2013, 02:10:57 AM

The FBI is investigating the whistle blower from Rutgers Eric Murdock, who was a pretty decent NBA player.

He may have tried to shakedown the University for cash, or he was going publc with it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#34 : April 08, 2013, 02:39:09 PM

Why has the Rutgers' President not resigned/been fired? The AD has......obviously Rice has......I find it extremely hard to believe that the Prez of Rutgers 'didn't have to time to watch the footage' as he so claims is his defense for taking no action.

What university President is that busy? If the coach is canned followed by the AD then obviously the leader of all things Rutgers should be fired, too.

Bottom line, the President was told about this back in like Nov or Dec of 2012. Why wouldn't he watch it?

Something real fishy there. I don't care who you are......if someone who answers to you says "hey, I have video of Mike Rice acting bat shlt crazy and going postal on student-athletes," you watch it immediately. Worst case scenario, you watch it as soon as your next free moment becomes available.

No one says "yeah, I will try and get to that some other time......you know, like when it goes viral and is broadcasted across the nation on 'Outside the Lines'."

This is a flipping coverup. Can't believe Gov. Christie is defending anyone from the University President down.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 08, 2013, 04:07:20 PM

It seems shocking at first until you look at the bigger picture and realize that many of these players have been playing video games and using  profanity.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rutgers basketball coach fired for kicking and abusing players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools