Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyrann Mathieu works out for Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#105 : April 25, 2013, 11:32:11 AM

This kid isn't even out of college and already walks, talks, acts like a diva.

This mo fo is going "quack quack" right here. Talib 3.0.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#106 : April 25, 2013, 12:08:44 PM

That is my biggest issue with him - he may appear to have 'seen the light'...    talks about being mature, etc.

Based on his interviews and decisions thus far (draft party/no draft party) I just don't see it...   I think teams probably see it the same way and if they see character as important,  he
isn't getting selected until the 5th earliest.  Unless a team has a few 'throw-away" picks.

Personally, once upon a time, I that he'd be worth a shot with a 4th...   about now?  Not so much.    In the Bucs FO, I trust.

Everything else is a facade and media dung flinging to see what sticks.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#107 : April 25, 2013, 12:16:49 PM

I can see a teams with a strong locker room and a lot of picks taking a late round shot on him. If he doesn't cut it, he gets cut.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#108 : April 25, 2013, 12:20:49 PM

Was talking about a draft party...his post was taken down.

Dude is a knucklehead still. Partying is the last thing he needs to be worrying about.

Once he gets engaged( in party mode ) it is over IMO.

If pass in this kid. I have a blind hunch this kid is t dealing with his real problems properly. He is in damage control mode right now, and is only concerned about a payday. He is a candidate to blow it. He is not humble, nor does he seem humbled enough by his circumstance, for me to believe him.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#109 : April 25, 2013, 01:22:37 PM

http://predictionmachine.com/nfl-draft-2013-mock-draft-7-rounds-complete has him going in the 5th so there may be some truth to him actually getting drafted

- Everyone

X-RayCat57

Second String

#110 : April 25, 2013, 01:25:49 PM

Dude is a knucklehead still. Partying is the last thing he needs to be worrying about.

If pass in this kid. I have a blind hunch this kid is t dealing with his real problems properly. He is in damage control mode right now, and is only concerned about a payday. He is a candidate to blow it. He is not humble, nor does he seem humbled enough by his circumstance, for me to believe him.

This ^^^
Well said.

\\\"Rock on London, Rock on Chicago! Taco bell, run for the border!\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#111 : April 25, 2013, 02:08:28 PM

Maybe that's why he removed it? I thought i heard he canceled the party.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#112 : April 25, 2013, 02:14:32 PM

Sounded like his parents canceled it....unless he refers to himself in the 3rd person....which wouldn't really surprise me.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#113 : April 25, 2013, 02:19:19 PM

No 72 hour rave?

Son of a b*tch...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#114 : April 25, 2013, 04:22:30 PM

Kiss of death, Dez Bryant just gave him the seal of approval....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000163311/article/dez-bryant-tyrann-mathieu-is-best-player-in-nfl-draft

- Everyone

youngone

Hall of Famer

#115 : April 25, 2013, 06:55:47 PM

No 72 hour rave?

Son of a b*tch...

So we don't need the moll.... Nevermind

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#116 : April 25, 2013, 06:57:23 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000163311/article/dez-bryant-tyrann-mathieu-is-best-player-in-nfl-draft
Dez has turned into a hell of a player.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#117 : April 26, 2013, 08:14:13 AM

Dez has turned into a hell of a player.
[/quote

He's always been a hell of a player, wasn't it just last year he got arrested for some sort of physical violence against his own mother? Not exactly the guy you want to stand up in your corner.

- Everyone

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#118 : April 26, 2013, 08:54:28 AM

Yeah...he choked out his own mom, but she refused to press charges. Great guy.

Anybody hear Gruden going on about Mathieu last night? How he is the best CB in the draft and he was seriously putting his name out there as a likely option while waiting on a couple picks to come in. What a maroon. So glad that idiot is no longer associated with the Buccaneers.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#119 : April 26, 2013, 08:58:19 AM

Heard that, love Gruden as a commentator, hope he stays there.

- Everyone
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyrann Mathieu works out for Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools