Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyrann Mathieu works out for Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 24, 2013, 06:44:21 PM

A knuckle head is a knuckle head. A lot of people didn't want Janoris Jenkins last year. A lot of people in here wouldn't have spent a 7th round pick on Vontaze Burfict last year. But I don't see to many complaining about using a third round pick on Matheiu. And don't say it's just a little weed, dude failed 10 drug tests. I don't mind taking a chance on a guy but round 3 is way to high for basically a kick returner.
: April 24, 2013, 06:46:37 PM XFactor

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#76 : April 24, 2013, 06:47:28 PM

What about when Jenkins and Burfict are out of the NFL and in jail two years from now?

Just saying it is a little early to say they were good picks. Let's see if they defeat their demons before we label them steals.

Jutt

Starter
#77 : April 24, 2013, 06:50:58 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162915/article/tyrann-mathieu-backpedals-on-party-poster-invitation

Mathieu is apparently having himself a nice little draft party tomorrow. No, not like some pizza and wings for family and close friends, apparently a party he is advertising at some sort of club or restaurant.

I'm good with this kid. He seemed to be doing all the right things but the guy just doesn't get it. As I said in a previous post I got slammed for, he is who he is and there is no changing for him.

So dude wants to throw himself a party for overcoming the odds and getting drafted and thats a problem?

Jutt

Starter
#78 : April 24, 2013, 06:52:00 PM

What about when Jenkins and Burfict are out of the NFL and in jail two years from now?

Just saying it is a little early to say they were good picks. Let's see if they defeat their demons before we label them steals.

Lets see if they defeat the status quo and turn their lives around before you label them as fukk ups.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#79 : April 24, 2013, 06:56:55 PM

They've already proven themselves to be fuqups. It's up to them to prove they can change, not for me to assume they will.

tiapanda

Practice Squad
#80 : April 24, 2013, 06:59:12 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162915/article/tyrann-mathieu-backpedals-on-party-poster-invitation

Mathieu is apparently having himself a nice little draft party tomorrow. No, not like some pizza and wings for family and close friends, apparently a party he is advertising at some sort of club or restaurant.

I'm good with this kid. He seemed to be doing all the right things but the guy just doesn't get it. As I said in a previous post I got slammed for, he is who he is and there is no changing for him.

So dude wants to throw himself a party for overcoming the odds and getting drafted and thats a problem?

When you're trying to convince your potential boss that you have kicked your drug habbit, yes, it's a problem.

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#81 : April 24, 2013, 07:00:17 PM

IF, huge IF, he has his you know what together, it's a great addition. Otherwise, pass.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#82 : April 24, 2013, 07:48:07 PM

IF, huge IF, he has his you know what together, it's a great addition. Otherwise, pass.

How many threads are you going to post that rediculous pic in? We get it, you're trying to make the nickname stick. Might want to make it a Sig pic.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#83 : April 24, 2013, 09:01:04 PM

Not that we'd have any way to prove it, but I'd bet at least one team on the fence about him took him off the board after that tweet.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#84 : April 24, 2013, 09:11:00 PM

Apparently he thinks he's getting drafted in the 1st round, or else it will be some kind of 72 hour rave.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#85 : April 24, 2013, 09:37:03 PM

Apparently he thinks he's getting drafted in the 1st round, or else it will be some kind of 72 hour rave.
Lol Probably ditched the weed for the molly..

Hate

Hall of Famer
#86 : April 24, 2013, 09:42:54 PM

I'm guessing some would prefer he lock himself in his bedroom and wait for the phone to ring.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Jutt

Starter
#87 : April 24, 2013, 09:44:55 PM

I'm guessing some would prefer he lock himself in his bedroom and wait for the phone to ring.

God forbid a young man want to have a party...

I post on a few boards, and ive never seen as many people complain about the smallest stuff as I have on this board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#88 : April 24, 2013, 09:46:32 PM

God forbid a young man want to have a party...
I post on a few boards, and ive never seen as many people complain about the smallest stuff as I have on this board.

Get used to it, bro.... there's a lot of holier than thou 'round here.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#89 : April 24, 2013, 09:51:05 PM

Lol Probably ditched the weed for the molly..

72 hour rave? I'm in. Now, where did I put my LED rave gloves...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyrann Mathieu works out for Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools