Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers' War Room « previous next »
Page: 1

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
: April 06, 2013, 01:26:01 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Draft-War-Room--Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers/85b14aa9-c1b7-467e-820d-fc02250933ed
: April 06, 2013, 01:29:01 PM TampaBucks05

Juani2

Second String

#1 : April 06, 2013, 03:20:58 PM

Thanks for posting this! I can't wait for the draft

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 07, 2013, 03:45:01 AM

It's going to be fun!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 07, 2013, 03:59:02 AM

Mark Barron had a terrific year last year?

Barron played really well?

Huh?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

danlowe748

Starter

#4 : April 07, 2013, 12:00:39 PM

That's gotta be the dumbest video ever.    They are ok with trading a #1 and #2 pick in the 2014 draft for Revis (one of the strongest drafts in years).   But they want the Bucs to hold on to their first round pick in 2013 (0ne of the weakest drafts in years).

zsmith22

Starter

#5 : April 07, 2013, 12:25:22 PM

Can we please give up this years 1st? There's not a big difference between trufant/Rhodes and guys like banks/Taylor you would get in the second.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 07, 2013, 12:30:04 PM

This is the year to do it if you are going to give one up.  Would not give up anymore than a first for Revis though.  Not even sure that should be done.  It's too ate now but Dom should have gone after a top FA CB. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 07, 2013, 02:54:58 PM

This is the year to do it if you are going to give one up.  Would not give up anymore than a first for Revis though.  Not even sure that should be done.  It's too ate now but Dom should have gone after a top FA CB.

Just proves he is all in on Revis.   And if that fell through, I think his plan B is move up for Milliner.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 07, 2013, 02:58:10 PM

Bucs are going to look like idiots if the Jets work out a new deal for Revis. Hopefully Revis doesn't want to play with them anymore.
Hopefully we rob them with a 2nd round pick.
: April 07, 2013, 03:01:17 PM Lord Freesus

Psych

Starter

#9 : April 07, 2013, 04:43:39 PM

If we don't get Revis. I'm not worried. I think we should be pursuing Antoine Winfield anyway.

Plus, we can trade out of the 13 spot and draft Desmond Trufant a little later in the first, while picking up extra picks.

Spend the second round pick on a pass rusher. The third pick can go towards Ryan, Wilson or best available corner.

And, if we do trade out of 13 the odds of us getting another 3rd go up, so we can get a DT or TE with that pick.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 07, 2013, 04:53:43 PM

Bucs are going to look like idiots if the Jets work out a new deal for Revis. Hopefully Revis doesn't want to play with them anymore.
Hopefully we rob them with a 2nd round pick.

I don't think its a case of Revis not wanting to play there anymore. He wants to get paid.  And Woody is sayin no dice. And I can't really see Woody changing his mind and sayin...ok lets pay him 13-15 mil a year.  Not going to happen.  Revis has a home in Plantation, FL.  So I would guess he would not be against playin closer to home.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers' War Room « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools