Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Travis Kelce #3 TE on the board? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#15 : April 05, 2013, 12:02:00 PM

I think Escobar is the better natural receiver, but Kelce is my favorite tight end in the draft, and possibly my favorite player in the whole draft. I love his blocking and coaches will too. His athleticism is underrated and he was excellent as a receiver this past season. If everything checks out with his personal background I'd have no problem taking him in the second or third round.

He's my favorite TE as well, he is a Gronk clone, maybe faster. The problem is he's just like Gronk off of the field as well...But Schiano might be able to manage him as BB does up in New England

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#16 : April 07, 2013, 03:14:20 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8411/player?r=1

NFL Network's Mike Mayock expects Cincinnati TE Travis Kelce to be a second-round pick.

Mayock isn't the game-tape guru he once was, but he remains highly plugged-in around the league and his draft-round projections are typically on point. Kelce lit up his April 4 Pro Day with a 4.60-4.62 forty time and 37-inch vertical. "Most people have bought into him," Mayock said of Kelce, who has some off-field and durability concerns. "The tape is pretty darn good." Apr 7 - 2:59 PM
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News

Damn, I was hoping we could get him in the 3rd round.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 07, 2013, 03:25:11 PM

Wow, that was an impressive video. I don't think the Bucs will target a TE in the first three rounds, though.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#18 : April 07, 2013, 05:04:20 PM

If that's all it is, then sign him up.  Who hasn't gotten drunk and broken something?

My buddy got drunk and broke both his wrists.....Within a week of each other no less.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Travis Kelce #3 TE on the board? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools