Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orlovsky and Ware cut « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#195 : April 05, 2013, 11:07:30 PM

I said honsetly , Bundy. You fail in that department.
I said "They are the same". No improvement.

and you lied.

Let me know when you are ready to post that comparable Orlovsky highliight video....

They are the same player.. Tim Tebow got extremely lucky in Denver, to be in the playoffs and then even more lucky that the Steelers defensive back took a poor angle on a short pass, got stiff armed and the Broncos won. Now.. I know you want Tebow to come in here and be a back up, but you and I both know the moment that something like that happens that the fanbase would implode, hardcore Bucs fans would deal with Tebow fans and the fanbase would be done...

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#196 : April 05, 2013, 11:11:44 PM

and you lied.

Let me know when you are ready to post that comparable Orlovsky highliight video....

They are the same player.. Tim Tebow got extremely lucky in Denver, to be in the playoffs and then even more lucky that the Steelers defensive back took a poor angle on a short pass, got stiff armed and the Broncos won. Now.. I know you want Tebow to come in here and be a back up, but you and I both know the moment that something like that happens that the fanbase would implode, hardcore Bucs fans would deal with Tebow fans and the fanbase would be done replaced threefold...

Bucs could use some luck.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#197 : April 05, 2013, 11:12:45 PM

I also suggest for a the true Tim Tebow, you should check out the Patriots game.. where lady luck wasn't on his side.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#198 : April 05, 2013, 11:14:40 PM

and you lied.

They are the same player.. Tim Tebow got extremely lucky in Denver, to be in the playoffs and then even more lucky that the Steelers defensive back took a poor angle on a short pass, got stiff armed and the Broncos won. Now.. I know you want Tebow to come in here and be a back up, but you and I both know the moment that something like that happens that the fanbase would implode, hardcore Bucs fans would deal with Tebow fans and the fanbase would be DONE...

Bucs could use some luck.

Luckily our GM is smart enough to not let the circus in to town.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#199 : April 05, 2013, 11:19:05 PM

He can and should be replaced... like the fanbase he's already lost... threefold.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#200 : April 06, 2013, 12:09:12 AM

1st player since the '70 merger to throw 3 50+yard completions in a post-season game... yeah, but he can't throw...
Which means he was what, 7-18-127 for the rest of the game?  I'm sorry, but I still think that was a fluke game.  There's no reason he shouldn't be proud of it, but it's not something I would want to team to point to and decide that they'd want to add the guy who did it.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#201 : April 06, 2013, 12:19:40 AM

For the extremely little bit it's worth (highlight videos are a terrible way to evaluate a player, and it's not as if anyone's claiming that Orlovsky is a *good* player):

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#202 : April 06, 2013, 07:47:27 AM

Here is the extent of Orlovsky's highlights:

Not the same player .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#203 : April 06, 2013, 07:57:51 AM

For the extremely little bit it's worth (highlight videos are a terrible way to evaluate a player, and it's not as if anyone's claiming that Orlovsky is a *good* player):

I compare highlights to the kids who make videos of trick shots in hoops.

There is no telling how long they sat there shooting that same shot over and over until they hit it right just once.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#204 : April 06, 2013, 08:08:41 AM

14 pages for Dan the Man!?! Look out Revis thread!!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#205 : April 06, 2013, 08:25:55 AM

Did they get Tebow yet?

1st player since the '70 merger to throw 3 50+yard completions in a post-season game... yeah, but he can't throw...

You are wasting your time , Calico . The haters refuse to give any little amount of credit to Tebow for anything whatsoever.

This Bundy guy won't even admit that Tebow is mobile , lol. 

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#206 : April 06, 2013, 08:47:46 AM

Did they get Tebow yet?

You are wasting your time , Calico . The haters refuse to give any little amount of credit to Tebow for anything whatsoever.

This Bundy guy won't even admit that Tebow is mobile , lol.
Tebow can run... somewhat.. yes. But if that is all he has, well... he isn't Randall Cunningham nor is he Michael Vick, or Steve Young. My problem with the idea of bringing Timmy in is what he would bring to the fanbase, he wouldn't bring any better chance of winning, but he would bring in idiots that root for him because he is a white christian athlete.

danlowe748

Starter

#207 : April 06, 2013, 08:52:09 AM

Don't be confused by the thread title.   This is a Tebow thread.   

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#208 : April 06, 2013, 08:55:41 AM

Don't be confused by the thread title.   This is a Tebow thread.   
Only because some braindead idiot Tebow fans want him to come back to Florida so they can root for him. Dominik is smart enough to know that Tebow got EXTREMELY lucky in Denver. Denver couldn't replace him fast enough, and the Jets bumped him down to 3rd string.

danlowe748

Starter

#209 : April 06, 2013, 09:01:23 AM

Denver couldn't replace him fast enough

And the Broncos now have Peyton Manning who may be the best QB in the history of the NFL.    I wish the Bucs would have replaced Freeman with Manning.   
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orlovsky and Ware cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools