Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orlovsky and Ware cut « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16

TomRiddle

Starter

#45 : April 04, 2013, 07:24:00 PM

Tebows trash...why is he still in the NFL, oh wait, the jets... Lmfao!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 04, 2013, 07:24:19 PM

The Sideline View's Adam Caplan wonders if Brian Hoyer could be an option in Tampa Bay following the Bucs' release of Dan Orlovsky on Thursday.New Bucs QBs coach John McNulty coached Hoyer in Arizona last season. Arizona's acquisition of Carson Palmer this week coupled with Drew Stanton's signing has pushed Hoyer all the way down to the No. 3 in the desert. It's hard to envision the Cardinals paying him $2.023 million to ride the pine. Arizona would likely take a late-round pick in exchange for Hoyer. Apr 4 - 6:36 PM

Not to be blunt but dear god Hoyer was awful....why cut Orlovsky for a guy who is demonstrably inferior?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 04, 2013, 07:27:29 PM

free up some cap room, lol....wtf is going on??  Not that I am upset with losing either but something big is about to happen....

My first thought. Likely scenarios are Hoyer in a Trade or Tebow is coming in the Revis deal

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 04, 2013, 07:29:03 PM

Starting to warm up to the Freebow plan.

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

danlowe748

Starter

#49 : April 04, 2013, 07:31:20 PM

Starting to warm up to the Freebow plan.

or The Teman plan
: April 04, 2013, 07:33:19 PM danlowe748

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#50 : April 04, 2013, 07:35:07 PM

I believe Bucs might trade for a QB. it wont be for Tebow tho, it probably be for  Ryan Mallet.."But I would love the Bucs, to trade for Kurt Cousin"

And with the signing of Brian Leonard, I figured one of the other RBs, might get release or traded..I still think, the Bucs will draft another RB and the mid, to late round tho..

Hadn't thought about Cousins. Didn't the Skins just sigh Pat White.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#51 : April 04, 2013, 07:40:11 PM

Why make these moves now

Right, so a FB has replaced the guy that ended up being our backup RB and a guy that isn't on the roster and will be in the CFL is a replacement for anyone?

If this happens then I'm officially an ex Buccaneer fan.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#52 : April 04, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

Blount's blocking problem solved.

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#53 : April 04, 2013, 08:09:24 PM

Odd timing. Not that Dan the Man was anything great, but he was a serviceable back up with a year's worth of experienced with this playbook.

Hoyer would not be an upgrade and certainly is not worth a late round draft pick.

All these ideas involving Tebow or Young are horrible.

Cousins is not going to be traded.

Maybe they really like Adam Weber?

Maybe they plan on trading for someone.

Very odd timing. Mabye we'll draft Tyler Wilson now.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#54 : April 04, 2013, 08:10:42 PM

TIMMY!

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#55 : April 04, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

If Tebow becomes a Buc i'll puke.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

youngone

Hall of Famer
#56 : April 04, 2013, 09:29:16 PM

If Tebow becomes a Buc i'll puke.

x10000000000

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#57 : April 04, 2013, 09:32:06 PM

Ware is no surprise to me.

Dan the Man ...   ?   

We know they don't need roster spots AND do not need cap space.

The only thing that makes sense is a savvy vet or someone with elite potential...   (Mallett?)

Should be interesting

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#58 : April 04, 2013, 09:32:40 PM

3 of the 6 NFC playoff teams ran read option... one went to the Super Bowl.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#59 : April 04, 2013, 09:35:26 PM

Odd timing. Not that Dan the Man was anything great, but he was a serviceable back up with a year's worth of experienced with this playbook.

Hoyer would not be an upgrade and certainly is not worth a late round draft pick.

All these ideas involving Tebow or Young are horrible.

Cousins is not going to be traded.

Maybe they really like Adam Weber?

Maybe they plan on trading for someone.

Very odd timing. Mabye we'll draft Tyler Wilson now.

Yeah but why cut Orlovsky until you know who you drafted? The timing of the releases is certainly odd to say the least.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orlovsky and Ware cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools