Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs sign Brian Leonard « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#135 : April 05, 2013, 08:46:51 PM

Well I know I feel better having a nobody like Leonard manning the spot. Hope Smith can step up his game.

As do i. I don't get all the love for a guy that's done nothing in his 6 yrs as a pro.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/01/buccaneers-brian-leonard-reach-deal/

Reading all the comments left by Philly fans after this article leads me to believe that he is a gritty, hustling, clutch, role player......something every team can use, especially, if you have a full-time feature back like Martin. The guy seemed to be well-respected and missed by the Philly fans....and as we know Philly fans....they rarely have good things to say about anyone.
I hear he has a non-stop motor and is like a coach on the field.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#136 : April 05, 2013, 09:00:28 PM

I've heard he works hard and puts in extra time in the gym

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#137 : April 06, 2013, 01:14:33 AM

Well I know I feel better having a nobody like Leonard manning the spot. Hope Smith can step up his game.

As do i. I don't get all the love for a guy that's done nothing in his 6 yrs as a pro.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/01/buccaneers-brian-leonard-reach-deal/

Reading all the comments left by Philly fans after this article leads me to believe that he is a gritty, hustling, clutch, role player......something every team can use, especially, if you have a full-time feature back like Martin. The guy seemed to be well-respected and missed by the Philly fans....and as we know Philly fans....they rarely have good things to say about anyone.

Philly? I think you mean Cincy.

Yes, you are correct. I momentarily got my wires crossed because I read similar flattering comments in a PFT article about Landri from Philly fans.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs sign Brian Leonard « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools