Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Doug Martin carry the Buccaneers to the playoffs in 2013 ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 05, 2013, 10:40:47 PM

How about #5 leading us to the playoffs?  Can't put all your playoff hopes on a Hamster.

#5 lacks the consistency to do so

Good thing you can see what has already been proven over and over again....

Fixt

Jdub: Quality Correcting, one post at a time.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 06, 2013, 08:32:47 PM

How about #5 leading us to the playoffs?  Can't put all your playoff hopes on a Hamster.

#5 lacks the consistency to do so

I hear ya man, and it would appear that is true.  But being the eternal optimist that I am, I am hoping he puts it all together this season.  Everyone knows he needs too.  The Bucs, his Dad, him, fans, everyone.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

sammich

Starter

#17 : April 07, 2013, 06:38:39 AM

You can still win in the NFL with a run first attack, but it requires enough of a defense to not get so  far behind that running plays are taken out of the playbook. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : April 07, 2013, 06:47:38 AM

I love that is Doug Martin has an MVP like season, the it is possible we might sneak up on some people.

The Bucs are going to the playoffs this year. Book it.

Need Martin to stay healthy or need depth at his position.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 07, 2013, 07:09:46 PM

You can still win in the NFL with a run first attack, but it requires enough of a defense to not get so  far behind that running plays are taken out of the playbook.

IDK about that .    Look at the Vikes for instance. The best RB in the game, or one of the best, and crap at QB.  That hasn't exactly proved to be a winning formula for them, among others.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 07, 2013, 08:23:48 PM

IDK about that .    Look at the Vikes for instance. The best RB in the game, or one of the best, and crap at QB.  That hasn't exactly proved to be a winning formula for them, among others.

10-6 and a playoff spot. More than we've had in awhile.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 07, 2013, 08:27:12 PM

10-6 and a playoff spot. More than we've had in awhile.

And one of their best players sayin.....get me the hell outa here, Ponder sucks.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Doug Martin carry the Buccaneers to the playoffs in 2013 ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools