Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow......5 Teams That Could Use His Services « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

acacius

Hall of Famer

#60 : April 09, 2013, 11:17:24 AM

I don't think most people would disagree with you that the team could use better depth at quarterback, GOBUCS44.  The point of contention, imo, is whether or not Tebow would actually provide that improved depth at the position.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#61 : April 09, 2013, 11:21:52 AM

I don't think most people would disagree with you that the team could use better depth at quarterback, GOBUCS44. 

i think our depth at QB is fine.  i just think that tebow is intriguing.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GOBUCS44

Practice Squad

#62 : April 09, 2013, 11:28:03 AM

acacius and GameTime - I feel the same, intriguing yes. Who knows if he is a NFL QB? One thing...you know he will work hard and be a great team player. Their is a long list of highly touted QB's that have not perfomed or won like he has. Regardless....QB Depth is very important, if something happened to Freeman...well....we are in a very bad way. If the Jets cut him...let him practice and give him a fair evaluation.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#63 : April 09, 2013, 11:30:44 AM

Just saw on NFL network that the Jets plan to cut TT after the draft.

Take it for what it's worth...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

GOBUCS44

Practice Squad

#64 : April 09, 2013, 11:34:49 AM

Yes....but that has been a known fact for months. They have been trying to trade him....why would anyone trade when they know the Jets will cut him? I think he will go to a team that really has concerns about a QB OR...to a team where the coach believes in him....like NE, Chicago....I have also heard the Rams, Bucs and Buffalo. Who knows? LOL

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#65 : April 09, 2013, 11:41:09 AM

Could be a part of a trade package before or during the draft, too.

My logo is bigger than your logo

GOBUCS44

Practice Squad

#66 : April 09, 2013, 11:46:44 AM

I just hope we get the Revis deal done and dont give up too much for him......he is a stud....it did not help losing Biggers either.....we will get some help in the draft. Maybe they throw Tebow into the trade package? One thing for sure....Freeman would have to perform or move over fast. The Gator fan base alone would sell out the stadium every week. LOL

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#67 : April 09, 2013, 11:51:20 AM

'Known fact' is a stretch based on media speculation...   albeit a most likely pretty good guess.  Fact and Speculation are two very different things.

It still amazes me how posters get all hot and bothered with all the media speculation and agenda driven agent 'insider source'
And then blow a gasket when at least 80% of it never materializes.   

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

GOBUCS44

Practice Squad

#68 : April 09, 2013, 11:57:14 AM

Agreed. The only real rumor that I do believe is Tebow going to NE when he is cut. Josh McDaniels is there and Bill Bellicheck has strong ties to Urban Meyer/Gator program. I do believe they will end up with Tebow, their will be no distraction there. Brady is locked in  and Bill will not allow the media hype. Brady is 36 and give Josh the time to work with his former #1 draft pick. I guess time will tell.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow......5 Teams That Could Use His Services « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools