Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik on his 24-40 record ......... "My record is what it is" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#60 : April 20, 2013, 08:34:01 AM

now Rock Star wants to hand the starting job over to the disappointing 2nd round pick that couldn't best out a UFA on the field.  Reminds me of when McKay traded Culpepper away to justify his Booger selection.  Now don't tell me how Brad never did crap after that since McFarland was never as productive as Culpepper was with this team.

I think that if we don't see Bowers stay healthy and not continue to improve, then he will definitely start to enter into the disappointment range. How I would prefer to see things from a DE stand point would be to see Clayborn get around 75% of the snaps, Bowers see around 50-55%, and see a stud rookie like Werner get around the same 50-55%, then the small remaining portion can go to DTN and a few others.

I love how Cincinnati ran their D last year, and we should model after them, IMO.

Michael Johnson - 79% of snaps ---------------> Clayborn
Carlos Dunlap - 63% of snaps ------------------> Werner
Robert Geathers - 59% of snaps  --------------> Bowers
Wallace Gilberry - 34% of snaps ---------------> DTN
: April 20, 2013, 08:51:15 AM chace1986

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik on his 24-40 record ......... "My record is what it is" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools