Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RSVP NOW - PR DRAFT PARTY WITH JOSH FREEMAN ON DAY 2 - APRIL 26 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9

LetsPlayBucBall

Rookie

#90 : April 18, 2013, 12:52:29 PM

as much as I would love to be there, I just realized that its the same day as Alice in Chains :( I apologize but you can cancel my rsvp :'(

Kasper34

Practice Squad

#91 : April 18, 2013, 02:17:47 PM

RSVP Kasper + 3 please! Looking forward to a great evening and some new Bucs players! Hopefully a TE for Josh and another CB!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#92 : April 19, 2013, 04:41:51 PM

The 2013 Buccaneers Official Draft Party presented by Miller Lite is just around the corner! Before we find out our newest Buccaneers, one of last years star rookies, first-round selection and Pro Bowler Doug Martin, is all set to take your questions and get you even more excited about the upcoming season.

On Tuesday, April 23, from 1-1:30 PM, the Buccaneer running back will be taking over the Buccaneers Twitter handle, @TBBuccaneers.

This event is your chance to ask Doug Martin (@DougMartin22) your pressing questions about his experiences from the 2012 NFL Draft and his phenomenal rookie season. He will also be giving away some special autographed memorabilia to a few of the best Tweets that come his way.

Get your questions ready, add @TBBuccaneers on Twitter, and get ready to tweet your questions to the Dougernaut on Tuesday! Make sure to use the hashtag #itsabucslife to ensure that your comment can be seen.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#93 : April 21, 2013, 12:10:48 PM

Might as well cancel this party, unless you're gonna celebrate the pick Dominik gave up.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 21, 2013, 01:57:08 PM

Except we didn't give it away,  Bundy. We got the best corner in the league for it. Cause for celebration in my book.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#95 : April 21, 2013, 02:20:34 PM

RSVP for 3SK.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 21, 2013, 03:00:32 PM

Might as well cancel this party, unless you're gonna celebrate the pick Dominik gave up.

2nd and 3rd round pick given up already? 

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

jlr0714

Starter
#97 : April 21, 2013, 05:33:59 PM

Still room to RSVP?   Jlr0714 + 1!!!     

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#98 : April 21, 2013, 07:17:27 PM

This party is going to end up great for PR. Unless Dom trades back up into the first, Day 2 is going to be the major draft day for the Bucs.

Wish I could be there. I bet it's going to be a helluva party.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 22, 2013, 02:40:16 AM

as much as I would love to be there, I just realized that its the same day as Alice in Chains :( I apologize but you can cancel my rsvp :'(

Alice in chains > Draft party by a small margin. Thats an awesome ultimatum, dont cry bro

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#100 : April 22, 2013, 07:54:34 AM

I don't know.....the Ray Jay party has Revis, Goldson, David, Barron, Martin, and Clayborn. Six guys I am actually excited about. I'm not sure what I am going to do yet. Might hit up both. If I still come to this PR event, it will be strictly to meet and greet with fellow posters. Don't really care about hanging with the Freeman. A/C  verse no A/C is probably the deciding factor! lol  :P

Draft Aaron Donald

gone

Hall of Famer
#101 : April 22, 2013, 09:57:22 PM

Wrong day.

BlackBeard

Rookie

#102 : April 23, 2013, 12:19:44 PM

RSVP + 2 please

LvThemBucs

Practice Squad

#103 : April 24, 2013, 01:37:30 PM

LvThemBucs and a friend will be there!!

PRSubs

Rookie
#104 : April 24, 2013, 04:30:28 PM

Thank you to everyone who has RSVP'd! If you have made a post in this thread indicating you are coming, rest assured that we have you on the list for the party. If you are not currently a Pewter Insider but would like to become one- you can upgrade your account here https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_plans&view=plans&Itemid=6 or we will have order forms available at the party and you can still be entered into the drawing for prizes.

See you Friday night at 5:30!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RSVP NOW - PR DRAFT PARTY WITH JOSH FREEMAN ON DAY 2 - APRIL 26 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools