Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I don't want him in the 1st, but Teo is going to be good « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

youngone

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 10, 2013, 03:05:04 PM

He is what he is. He was way over hyped, as the entire Notre Dame team was after playing a cupcake schedule.

Wrong, ND had one of the toughest schedules in college last year.

sure, at the beginning of the year

miami was awful
oklahoma wasnt very good
USC completely self destructed and was terrible
michigan state regressed mightily
michigan was pretty average

add to that the fact that Pitt, horrible lowly Pitt, took them well into OT and should have won but their kicker missed a chipshot FG. Stanford was the only really good team they played and that one gets a massive asterisk because the refs ruled the stepfan taylor's forward progress stopped even though he was clearly still moving and scored the tying TD in OT

Notre Dame was a mirage and it showed when they finally played a good team
Come on bro.. Lol

im being serious. the media was hyping it up as the rebirth of catholics vs convicts and then the game was terrible. miami was dissappointing and everyone was expecting them to start contending again

I know what you mean. We came out swinging and just didn't connect. We dropped to long ball TDs in the first quarter and never recovered after that. That won't happen when we wipe the floor with FSU this year tho... :P :P :P

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 10, 2013, 03:10:21 PM

OK. That made me laugh my ass off.

Seriously though, te'o should be a good player coming into the NFL. Idk if he's worth a first, but I'd damn sure want mark to pick him in the second if he's there.

One game and a very stupid situation won't change that fact for me. And he's certainly worth as much as a second round pick that has a bum time-degrading knee.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 10, 2013, 03:23:37 PM

Teo won't get near the 2nd round. 2nd ILB off the board.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 10, 2013, 04:20:07 PM

He is what he is. He was way over hyped, as the entire Notre Dame team was after playing a cupcake schedule.

Wrong, ND had one of the toughest schedules in college last year.

sure, at the beginning of the year

miami was awful
oklahoma wasnt very good
USC completely self destructed and was terrible
michigan state regressed mightily
michigan was pretty average

add to that the fact that Pitt, horrible lowly Pitt, took them well into OT and should have won but their kicker missed a chipshot FG. Stanford was the only really good team they played and that one gets a massive asterisk because the refs ruled the stepfan taylor's forward progress stopped even though he was clearly still moving and scored the tying TD in OT

Notre Dame was a mirage and it showed when they finally played a good team

Notre Dame started the season number 1 on sos, finished the season with the 8th hardest schedule.  They held every opponent under 14 points except for Alabama and Pitt. Total Defense rank - 7th, Scoring Defense 2nd.
If anything the Defense should be given more props because their offense sucked.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I don't want him in the 1st, but Teo is going to be good « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools