Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With the 13th Selection in the 2013 NFL Draft « previous next »
Page: 1

iamgaryb

Practice Squad

: April 21, 2013, 08:50:12 PM

With the 13th selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select CB Darrelle Revis.  Cant get no better than that. No way would they have gotten a better player than they just got in Revis. To bad you cant do this every year, draft a player that is already a star and at the top of his trade. You miss sometimes with draft picks but we just eliminated that.  I dont want to hear any people complaining about the money, heck 2 years ago that is all people did was complain we didnt spend money, now we do and people complain. If you are going to have superstars you have to pay them.  Dont worry about the cap, it can and will be managed, its what teams with superstars do, they manage the cap each year, and Dom will do the same.  Revis was a must for us in our division, it is a passing league and with the passers we must face each year we had to have him. With him and Gholston, we just got pretty damn good and I for one am pumped. Welcome to Tampa Mr. Revis

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#1 : April 21, 2013, 08:51:58 PM

And now with the 13th selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the NY Jets via a trade with the Tampa Bay Bucs select:

E.J. Manuel

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 21, 2013, 10:10:50 PM

And now with the 13th selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the NY Jets via a trade with the Tampa Bay Bucs select:

E.J. Manuel

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I am not a big EJ fan.  But he is rising up draft boards pretty quickly. Some teams have him rated right behind Geno.  But its all based on his "potential".

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

swamp_bats

Starter
#3 : April 21, 2013, 11:00:53 PM

I hope they pick Ziggy Ansa at 9 and Cordarell Patterson at 13. 2 Big bust potentials. Remember the year they had 4 first round picks? Didn't they blow all 4 or am I missing one that turned out good?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With the 13th Selection in the 2013 NFL Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools