Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So The Schedule should be coming out Next Week (4/15 - 4/19).... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#90 : April 18, 2013, 11:29:59 PM

@Jets W

NO      L   

@NE   L   

Ariz      W

PHI     W

@ATL L

Car      W

@Sea  L

Mia      W

ATL     W

@DET L

@Car  W

Buff  W

SF        L

@ STL W

@NO   L

9-7

Sweep Carolina, split ATL, get swept by NO......MIami might be tough to beat this season.....

I have the same losses except for the Detroit game and the 2nd Saints game, 11-5.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 18, 2013, 11:54:14 PM

im goin 11-5/10-6

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 19, 2013, 12:04:47 AM

The Panthers and Dolphins games at home are the 2 night games?    I don't see how those games are interesting.   The league must have just randomly chosen for that.

I would have loved to play at Buffalo, at the Jets or at the Patriots in December just to see how we do in the snow.   

I don't see this as a real exciting schedule this year, but I think the Jets opener is interesting.   Especially if the Bucs get Revis.    It's obviously not a prime time game though since it's at 1pm.

I agree. A rather boring schedule.

I WAS going to say I don't want the Bucs to wear the creamsicles for the night games-- but Nike's creamsicles seem to be a little BOLDER than Reebok's (especially the Coaches wear)...

traew01

Pro Bowler

#93 : April 19, 2013, 12:07:35 AM

im goin 11-5/10-6

Shocking.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 19, 2013, 12:11:30 AM

im goin 11-5/10-6

Shocking.

i get it  ;D

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 19, 2013, 12:14:41 AM

okay, 7-9

God, like 10-6 isn't realistic.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#96 : April 19, 2013, 02:59:34 AM

Hey have any of yall ever been to Foxborough? My buddy is a die hard Pats fan, and we decided a couple years ago wed go to the next regular season Bucs/Pats game, whether in Tampa or NE. Just wondering about where the best seats are, good places (hotels, bars, etc), and what have you. We know theyve been sold out for god knows how long, so we may not get a great pick of seats, but if theres certain spots you guys like, let me know so we can look into finding em in our search for this adventure. Gonna be my first Bucs game (and NFL game actually), and I couldnt be more excited. GO BUCS.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#97 : April 19, 2013, 06:16:18 AM

wird zu teuer

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#98 : April 19, 2013, 06:43:34 AM

Not sure I understand the boring schedule comment... 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#99 : April 19, 2013, 12:38:48 PM

wird zu teuer

Ist mir egal. Im going to that game and goddamnit Ill find a way to make it happen, but I agree, finding tickets will probly be hard and VERY expensive.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#100 : April 19, 2013, 04:36:20 PM

wird zu teuer

Ist mir egal. Im going to that game and goddamnit Ill find a way to make it happen, but I agree, finding tickets will probly be hard and VERY expensive.

that game we're probably going to be two touchdown dogs - better go to the NYJ game.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#101 : April 21, 2013, 02:00:09 PM

wird zu teuer

that game we're probably going to be two touchdown dogs - better go to the NYJ game.

I understand that, but my friend is a die hard Pats fan, not a Jets fan. Although I agree, the outcome of the Jets game would probably be more favourable than the outcome of the Pats game. Heres hoping DR can giv e us some insight into the division once he gets here.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#102 : April 21, 2013, 05:34:10 PM

heard going to Pats games at Foxboro is a major headache - especially leaving the stadium after the game - takes several hours just to get out of the parking lots.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#103 : April 21, 2013, 05:45:18 PM

Not sure I understand the boring schedule comment...

The Jets are trash, the 2 Primetime games WERE against non-SB contenders..... but now!!! it looks like we get to BEAT UP on some lesser teams on Primetime.
Will DEFINITELY go to the Bucs/Rams game (fingers crossed). Was originally hoping that it would be EARLY in the season.....

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#104 : April 21, 2013, 10:25:11 PM

heard going to Pats games at Foxboro is a major headache - especially leaving the stadium after the game - takes several hours just to get out of the parking lots.

Really eh? Youre really not filling me with confidence for this 3500 KM trip across the border, haha. Either way, Ill be there, and Im VERY amped. Itll be my first NFL game, let alone first Bucs game. CFL is fun and all, but Im sure itll be even better for this (and not just because tailgating is legal down there haha). Really looking forward to it. Sorta wishing JC was a Jets fan though now that weve got Revis Island secured, coz I think thatll be a crazy game. Over/Under on Revis for that game for INTs, Ill put it at 3 HAHA. If hes ready to go, I think hell play like a man possesed after what this offseason has brought on.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So The Schedule should be coming out Next Week (4/15 - 4/19).... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools