Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone see freeman lately? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 12, 2013, 08:33:18 PM

This may or may not suggest latent homosexual tendencies, but I noticed that Freeman's body hair is completely missing.

Black people don't grow a lot of body hair and freeman is lighter so it's probably blonde and hard to see. I think it's iffy you looked for that.

Damn!!
As a fellow mulatto, he has a very valid point.

As one formerly married to a mulatto, i'm not questioning that at all..... was just taken aback that some would be so observant of a dude.

-------------------------------------------------------

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 12, 2013, 08:38:30 PM

This may or may not suggest latent homosexual tendencies, but I noticed that Freeman's body hair is completely missing.

Black people don't grow a lot of body hair and freeman is lighter so it's probably blonde and hard to see. I think it's iffy you looked for that.

Damn!!
As a fellow mulatto, he has a very valid point.

As one formerly married to a mulatto, i'm not questioning that at all..... was just taken aback that some would be so observant of a dude.
This too, we know to be true.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 12, 2013, 11:01:40 PM

I hope he is working on his lower body strength and agility. His accuracy is what it is and I don't expect it to change at this point, so he has to start extending plays and moving around again if we are going to do anything in 2013. On the rare occasion he did move around last year, he looked stiff and slow.

Draft Aaron Donald

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#18 : April 12, 2013, 11:06:45 PM

Ah, how did I know this thread would turn into this? Congrats, Pewter Report.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 12, 2013, 11:37:05 PM

I don't want this guy back....

But I don't wanna see this guy again either......

I just want the guy we drafted to come back.....

: April 12, 2013, 11:38:46 PM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 13, 2013, 12:31:09 AM

I agree jdub

danlowe748

Starter

#21 : April 13, 2013, 01:17:37 AM

freeman, the dude is ripped! You can tell he's been in the gym this off season. With the 10-15% muscle mass he appears to have added, will we possibly see a tebow-like running dimension from #5?

I can understand why he would want to be like Tebow, but the Bucs should just go get Tebow and be set for the next 10 years.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 13, 2013, 06:58:19 AM

I don't want this guy back....

Bring back Fat Free!!!

danlowe748

Starter

#23 : April 13, 2013, 07:58:27 AM

He tweeted this pic last week.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/754570154.jpg

looking even skinnier than usual

Look how he's decorated his condo .....dude is definitely gay.

Definitely not a man cave.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 13, 2013, 08:02:10 AM

This is how a QB SHOULD look :

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

danlowe748

Starter

#25 : April 13, 2013, 08:05:52 AM

This is how a QB SHOULD look :

LadyFan thinks that's the way all guys should look.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 13, 2013, 08:38:30 AM

I am laughing at the the thought of Josh reading this thread and laughing at some of these ridiculous comments.

I know I would be if I was going to meet some if you in a few days. Know your audience.

Depending on the situation, hell- If I were josh I might call some of you out (jokingly) at the GTG...

Its unfortunate that the loudest clown acts would never show up. 

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 13, 2013, 09:28:13 AM

I'm sure Josh realizes he has been wildly inconsistent and is well aware the fan base is a bit annoyed. He's probably hoping no drunk **CENSORED** head fans start bringing sh!t up and being rude.....and I highly doubt he's going to bring up his play on his own.

Draft Aaron Donald

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#28 : April 13, 2013, 09:51:49 AM

I'm sure Josh realizes he has been wildly inconsistent and is well aware the fan base is a bit annoyed. He's probably hoping no drunk **CENSORED** head fans start bringing sh!t up and being rude.....and I highly doubt he's going to bring up his play on his own.

There's one in every crowd

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 13, 2013, 12:55:00 PM

I am laughing at the the thought of Josh reading this thread and laughing at some of these ridiculous comments.

I know I would be if I was going to meet some if you in a few days. Know your audience.

Depending on the situation, hell- If I were josh I might call some of you out (jokingly) at the GTG...

Its unfortunate that the loudest clown acts would never show up.

QFT
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone see freeman lately? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools