Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone see freeman lately? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

buc_on_or_buc_off

Second String

: April 12, 2013, 01:36:46 PM

So we went from 'jolly' freeman, to last years skinny freeman, and now, the dude is ripped! You can tell he's been in the gym this off season. With the 10-15% muscle mass he appears to have added, will we possibly see a tebow-like running dimension from #5? Certainly would throw teams off guard, given he has opted to run less and less each season.How else might this affect his play this year?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#1 : April 12, 2013, 01:40:14 PM

Pics or I can't masturba-

I mean..

**CENSORED**.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 12, 2013, 01:50:18 PM

There's more of him to wash in the shower, that's for sure.
On a serious note, he needs to do whatever exercises Aaron Rodgers does to improve his accuracy.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 12, 2013, 03:33:22 PM

Pics?

Hopefully it means he will run more. Contrary to belief, losing weight doesn't always make you faster. If you lose a lot of muscle then you won't be as quick. Freeman lost a lot of weight in a short period of time which probably meant that he lost a good amount of muscle in addition to the fat.

Hopefully he's building up some muscle and will regain his speed, or probably be even quicker.
: April 12, 2013, 03:35:13 PM lyronmewis

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 12, 2013, 04:07:08 PM

There's more of him to wash in the shower, that's for sure.

Pics?
Link?
Sketch?
Doodle?
Used Loofah?

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 12, 2013, 04:09:35 PM

He tweeted this pic last week.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/754570154.jpg

looking even skinnier than usual

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#6 : April 12, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

he does look rather scrawny in that tweeter pic

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#7 : April 12, 2013, 06:07:55 PM

Josh has football on his mind.  I'd almost hate to distract him in any kind of way. At least he's not into madden football!

I don't know if he's read anything from me; but, if he had, he's probably a bit confused on my support for him! My concerns were more like whether and how fast Josh develops; and whether that gets Sciano fired or not.  I'm also just trying to be tough and really I meant it in a half joking kind of way; but, those things can be hard to get across through words.  Shoot, I've tried to be tough on coach Schiano!

I would think that Josh Freeman's and the Bucs defeat of the Falcons at the end of the season is probably forgotten already.  I remember(and noted even then) that Josh Freeman had come to an insight about getting back to basics before the last game of last season; then, he and the Bucs went out and beat them!  One could say a lot about Josh Freeman's development. I for one feel that I can get excited about Josh now and not expect Coach Schiano to get fired next season and Josh develop for some other team. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 12, 2013, 06:27:45 PM

He tweeted this pic last week.
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/754570154.jpg
looking even skinnier than usual

is he going ricky williams on us?
are those the new helmets?
why is freeman so weird?  did he tweet a funny joke with this picture?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 12, 2013, 07:04:28 PM

He's looking thinner than ever but in really good shape none the less. Legs are pretty big still though.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#10 : April 12, 2013, 07:33:14 PM

I hope he's spending the same amount of time working on his mechanics, accuracy, and breaking down film.  Being ripped doesn't help him progress through his reads.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 12, 2013, 07:43:25 PM

I heard interior design was his fallback, if this whole football thing doesn't work out.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 12, 2013, 08:16:27 PM

This may or may not suggest latent homosexual tendencies, but I noticed that Freeman's body hair is completely missing.

Black people don't grow a lot of body hair and freeman is lighter so it's probably blonde and hard to see. I think it's iffy you looked for that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 12, 2013, 08:17:30 PM

This may or may not suggest latent homosexual tendencies, but I noticed that Freeman's body hair is completely missing.

Black people don't grow a lot of body hair and freeman is lighter so it's probably blonde and hard to see. I think it's iffy you looked for that.

Damn!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 12, 2013, 08:29:07 PM

Damn!!
As a fellow mulatto, he has a very valid point.

Formerly known as Revis Islander
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone see freeman lately? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools