Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looks like Dilfer's evaluation was correct! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 14, 2013, 08:33:32 PM

I'll wait for the regular season.

Understood

After all Florida needs to start worrying about playing Miami at Miami next season.   Always loved Bobby's remark stating what he wanted on his grave stone.. "AT LEAST HE PLAYED MIAMI"    ;)

When you play in the SEC , who really gives a shlt about Miami ?

Try playing Alabama sometime , D-bag....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 14, 2013, 08:43:48 PM

Understood

After all Florida needs to start worrying about playing Miami at Miami next season.   Always loved Bobby's remark stating what he wanted on his grave stone.. "AT LEAST HE PLAYED MIAMI"    ;)

we play in the ACC and i dont give a shlt about miami fwiw

and ftr we beat alabama a few years ago

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 14, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Understood

we play in the ACC and i dont give a shlt about miami fwiw

and ftr we beat alabama a few years ago

You mean 2007 ...6 years ago ?

Alabama of the last few years would have run you guys out of any stadium in America , including Doak.  Point being ....  Miami Who ?

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 14, 2013, 08:55:09 PM

yeah just sayin. its not like we were any good in 2007 either. Bama runs pretty much anyone out of the stadium nowadays. its still a win over that little troll Saban so ill take it

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 14, 2013, 09:29:35 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_RISE_Elite_11#1999

Feel free to peruse the list going back to 1999.  Lots of busts on there.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 14, 2013, 10:07:24 PM

yeah just sayin. its not like we were any good in 2007 either. Bama runs pretty much anyone out of the stadium nowadays. its still a win over that little troll Saban so ill take it

They are so good it's disgusting...

Runole

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 14, 2013, 11:46:47 PM

i was fortunate enough to watch the game in person yesterday!
He looked.. yeah i am gonna say it..  rg3 ish.. or bridgewater ish.. these are the latest specimen of QB
 a + athlete, with + arm strength, and + accuracy. This kid will make waves.. like hesimen/championship waves!! maybe next year but absolutely when he is a junior
the offfense is stacked with more skill then anywhere in the country.. and a defense that with more talent then anywhere in the country.
you can think I am crazy
but FSU will win back to back championships the next two years..

whoa whoa whoa pump the breaks there champ

i liked what i saw out of winston but its just a spring game. he went against a very vanilla defense and 3 of our starting corners were out with injury. hes definately got potential but until he steps onto the field in a real game i will withhold judgement and definately wont be calling him the next RG3

also RUNOLE is a terrible troll and embarrassing to FSU fans like myself. please ignore him. his use of Trent Dilfer's opinion alone is cause to disregard

terrible troll?  Embarrassing to FSU?  Trent Dilfer?     Such personal vitriol?  I swear I didn't sleep with your girlfriend or wife.  :D On second thought are you a woman?  sure act like a scorned one!   ;D

I was very measured in my evaluation of Winston.  Don't see why you are so agitated by such a innocuous post about a 5 star recruit at FSU? 

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 15, 2013, 09:11:42 AM

He looked.. yeah i am gonna say it..  rg3 ish.. or bridgewater ish.. these are the latest specimen of QB
 a + athlete, with + arm strength, and + accuracy. This kid will make waves.. like hesimen/championship waves!! maybe next year but absolutely when he is a junior
the offfense is stacked with more skill then anywhere in the country.. and a defense that with more talent then anywhere in the country.
you can think I am crazy

i liked what i saw out of winston but its just a spring game. he went against a very vanilla defense and 3 of our starting corners were out with injury. hes definately got potential but until he steps onto the field in a real game i will withhold judgement and definately wont be calling him the next RG3

also RUNOLE is a terrible troll and embarrassing to FSU fans like myself. please ignore him. his use of Trent Dilfer's opinion alone is cause to disregard

terrible troll?  Embarrassing to FSU?  Trent Dilfer?     Such personal vitriol?  I swear I didn't sleep with your girlfriend or wife.  :D On second thought are you a woman?  sure act like a scorned one!   ;D

I was very measured in my evaluation of Winston.  Don't see why you are so agitated by such a innocuous post about a 5 star recruit at FSU?

dead god

this post right here proves my point. id swear you are about 13 years old, adults don't stoop to "did I sleep with your wife?' and "are you a woman"

X-RayCat57

Second String

#23 : April 15, 2013, 10:14:35 AM

Dilfer also said Mark Sanchez was an "Alpha Dog" and would be an "abosolute star" in the NFL.

As a FSU fan i dont get excited about QBs. Since Weinke its been nothing but flashes and disapointment.

\\\"Rock on London, Rock on Chicago! Taco bell, run for the border!\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 15, 2013, 10:20:23 AM

Didn't Rix kill it in spring games also?  Lol

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 15, 2013, 10:34:30 AM

Didn't Rix kill it in spring games also?  Lol

lol i dont think Rix ever killed it at anything besides oversleeping and missing exams

Runole

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 18, 2013, 08:24:11 PM

you can think I am crazy

dead god

this post right here proves my point. id swear you are about 13 years old, adults don't stoop to "did I sleep with your wife?' and "are you a woman"

Hey if you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones.   There was nothing in my initial post that deserved the childish personal vitriol  response you gave.

Adults that are interested in discussion don't respond to something as innocuous as my initial post the way you did.     

Runole

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 18, 2013, 08:27:23 PM

Dilfer also said Mark Sanchez was an "Alpha Dog" and would be an "abosolute star" in the NFL.

As a FSU fan i dont get excited about QBs. Since Weinke its been nothing but flashes and disapointment.

Certainly that is your choice JMO, but I think Winston is going to be really special barring some catastrophic injury.

Bolded for you records and if I am wrong I will readily admit it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looks like Dilfer's evaluation was correct! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools