Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28

Runole

Hall of Famer
#315 : July 29, 2013, 06:56:16 AM

yeah . . .  because the way to combat terrorism is to disrespect an entire faith . . . . .  . wow

No disrespect of an entire faith just total disrespect for those that have conflicted that faith to mean kill all infidels even if you die doing it.

I find it incredibly interesting that you are so offended by showing disrespect to murdering terrorists!   Please explain with something other than your personal attacks because the only conclusion I can make is you somehow approve of all terrorist Muslim behavior to the point of being appalled at giving murdering terrorists of innocent people disrespect.

Please explain why you are so offended by this choice of response to Muslim terrorists??    There is nothing I have stated that remotely suggests such a fate for Muslims that are not of that Ilk.

Did You cheer the Boston Massacre?    Sure appears that way from your responses towards me personally.      Hey if I knew there was a similar response that would stop someone of another faith whose  mission statement was to kill all non believers I would state the same kind of thing. 

I don't advocate killing anyone because they are not of the same faith as myself.. I guess you have a different viewpoint and I find that appalling but probably  a perfect response to Muslim terrorist behavior since Muslim terrorists don't care about dying because they believe they will be martyred.

That you are so greatly offended by this shows that my suggested response is EXACTLY the right one to such behavior.

I guess I should thank you for proving my point to anyone that reads this thread.

I hope you're just crazy because if not you are perhaps the dumbest person on the planet

That is your answer?     And you cast such an aspersion on me?   Please just answer the question why are you against Pork fat on terrorists that murder innocent people?

Your avoidance of answering such a simple question leads to the conclusion that you support these Muslim terrorists murdering innocent people.  That is absolutely repugnant.  Please explain.

Insulting me just makes the confirmation that much more apparent..

The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those that speak it   George Orwell

Wise statement perhaps you need to think about that before your next reply because your remarks certainly resemble that quote... 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#316 : July 29, 2013, 10:22:02 AM

yeah . . .  because the way to combat terrorism is to disrespect an entire faith . . . . .  . wow

No disrespect of an entire faith just total disrespect for those that have conflicted that faith to mean kill all infidels even if you die doing it.

I find it incredibly interesting that you are so offended by showing disrespect to murdering terrorists!   Please explain with something other than your personal attacks because the only conclusion I can make is you somehow approve of all terrorist Muslim behavior to the point of being appalled at giving murdering terrorists of innocent people disrespect.

Please explain why you are so offended by this choice of response to Muslim terrorists??    There is nothing I have stated that remotely suggests such a fate for Muslims that are not of that Ilk.

Did You cheer the Boston Massacre?    Sure appears that way from your responses towards me personally.      Hey if I knew there was a similar response that would stop someone of another faith whose  mission statement was to kill all non believers I would state the same kind of thing. 

I don't advocate killing anyone because they are not of the same faith as myself.. I guess you have a different viewpoint and I find that appalling but probably  a perfect response to Muslim terrorist behavior since Muslim terrorists don't care about dying because they believe they will be martyred.

That you are so greatly offended by this shows that my suggested response is EXACTLY the right one to such behavior.

I guess I should thank you for proving my point to anyone that reads this thread.

I hope you're just crazy because if not you are perhaps the dumbest person on the planet

That is your answer?     And you cast such an aspersion on me?   Please just answer the question why are you against Pork fat on terrorists that murder innocent people?

Your avoidance of answering such a simple question leads to the conclusion that you support these Muslim terrorists murdering innocent people.  That is absolutely repugnant.  Please explain.

Only someone trying to defend his own bigotry and ignorance would make such a stupid comment as the one highlighted above. LMAO, I dont support murder (obviously), but neither do I suffer ignorant, backwards ass stupiidty of the likes you have posted here Archie.  Maybe you should get someone to read my comment to you.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#317 : July 29, 2013, 10:31:47 AM

The amount of extremism is in direct proportion to the moderates' tolerance of it.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#318 : July 29, 2013, 11:22:38 AM

Runole putting his FSU education on display , lol.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#319 : July 29, 2013, 11:39:00 AM

vince - I simply asked if you knew what percentage or number is fundamentalist muslims.  You are the one making the big deal.  The way you were posting I thought you might know.  You don't.  Checking the internet shows 3-15%.  Pretty big span.  If you have better info share it - either way my interest in the thread has faded as a result of your nonsense.

take your pa bullspit somewhere else, that ^^^ is nonsense and you know it

lol
Nope, that's the truth. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#320 : July 29, 2013, 01:15:22 PM

vince - I simply asked if you knew what percentage or number is fundamentalist muslims.  You are the one making the big deal.  The way you were posting I thought you might know.  You don't.  Checking the internet shows 3-15%.  Pretty big span.  If you have better info share it - either way my interest in the thread has faded as a result of your nonsense.

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#321 : July 29, 2013, 01:24:46 PM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

+1, the Counselor goes crazy when you call on him on his B/S.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#322 : July 29, 2013, 01:28:34 PM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

lol . .  scarecrow . .  . . you need help reading too . . . so eager to take a shot . . . you cant even get your attempted pile on right .  . .roflmao

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#323 : July 29, 2013, 03:25:49 PM

You can be a questioning as you wish - that was the question.  I realize a lot of what goes on is setting up situations to argue about - but mine query was just that. I have heard conflicting numbers for years - and I simply wondered if you had an answer perhaps with basis.  That is why I did the modification early on to fundamentalist muslims.  So roll your eyes for as long as you wish and surely emoticons can be added.  But the question was both straightforward and honestly asked.   

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#324 : July 29, 2013, 04:03:18 PM

Scarecrow fails again ..... #Slugger.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#325 : July 29, 2013, 04:13:34 PM

Only someone trying to defend his own bigotry and ignorance would make such a stupid comment as the one highlighted above. LMAO, I dont support murder (obviously), but neither do I suffer ignorant, backwards ass stupiidty of the likes you have posted here Archie.  Maybe you should get someone to read my comment to you.

Bigotry?   Why because obviously I have a different solution to handling Muslim terrorism?  By the way with the Boston Massacre how is that appeasement working?  So you are a Muslim terrorist sympathizer thanks for the confirmation.  How dare anyone offend Muslim Terrorists?

Archie Bunker?   LOL   You are piece of work!   Just another another PC wussie...  Grow a pair!

: July 29, 2013, 04:36:50 PM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#326 : July 29, 2013, 04:32:07 PM

Runole putting his FSU education on display , lol.

Nope didn't  attend  FSU that is why my commentary on UF is so accurate and to the point.  Just the facts.   UF had 41 arrested players from its 2 championship teams with a All American and highly praised one charged with more than likely several gangland style executions.   Perhaps that UF cheer needs to be changed?...  The new cheer " IT GRATES TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!" 

Also we have all heard of DUH U Now we have THU-GATORS or is it "GANGSTA GATAHS"? Time to drop Criminoles from the vocabulary as UF has completely obliterated FSU on that subject . Hey it is something that UF is better than FSU at producing not that I would be proud of that record.

back to the topic of the thread...

On the thread at hand do you think Muslim Terrorist should be coddled and appeased by just saying "hey Muslim Terrorists please don't suicide bomb us." or "We understand you want to kill all infidels but could you please not do it so often"  Or  even better "We as American's apologize for making you angry please please don't kill our innocent American people anymore"  That has just got to work RIGHT? :-[

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#327 : July 29, 2013, 04:52:23 PM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

There's something very deeply wrong inside that kids head. 

He lives on these boards 24/7.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#328 : July 29, 2013, 05:18:45 PM

Aaron Hernandez has Christian tattoos on his arms.  He killed more people than Tsarnaev.  Booooo Christians! 

That's the game we're playing right? 

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#329 : July 29, 2013, 05:32:40 PM

I don't think so, but if it were Ho Chi Minh would be the leader in the clubhouse as an atheist - right around 1/2 a million

Page: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools