Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#330 : July 29, 2013, 05:49:51 PM

Probably Hitler would be the leader, but Ho Chi Minh is a good one.  Definite first round pick.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#331 : July 29, 2013, 05:56:55 PM

Runole , you are nuttier than squirrel turds. 

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#332 : July 29, 2013, 06:14:20 PM

vince - I simply asked if you knew what percentage or number is fundamentalist muslims.  You are the one making the big deal.  The way you were posting I thought you might know.  You don't.  Checking the internet shows 3-15%.  Pretty big span.  If you have better info share it - either way my interest in the thread has faded as a result of your nonsense.

take your pa bullspit somewhere else, that ^^^ is nonsense and you know it

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

+1, the Counselor goes crazy when you call on him on his B/S.

There's something very deeply wrong inside that kids head. 

He lives on these boards 24/7.

sd but true that I am so deep in the head of some of the creatures that live down here including this guy, Durango, who thinks the government blew up the twin towers on 9/11.  Gotta love a guy like that  claiming there is something "wrong" in my head . .  . lmao . . .  you and Buggsy try so hard  . .  .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#333 : July 29, 2013, 06:31:21 PM

You can be a questioning as you wish - that was the question.  I realize a lot of what goes on is setting up situations to argue about - but mine query was just that. I have heard conflicting numbers for years - and I simply wondered if you had an answer perhaps with basis.  That is why I did the modification early on to fundamentalist muslims.  So roll your eyes for as long as you wish and surely emoticons can be added.  But the question was both straightforward and honestly asked.

C'mon now DBuc, you were taking issue with my characterization that it was a tiny, tiny minority. That's why you used my words:

You are assigning to ALL Muslims something that only a tiny, tiny minority of the fundamentalist Muslims believe.

What is the size of that tiny, tiny minority?

Look at the link you provided right after.  Silly really so no need to belabor the point . . . so fair enough if you were "just asking" as if there is some source for statistics on "Muslims who kill for virgins" (Runole's comment) . .  .  lol

Btw, I took your switch to "fundamentalist muslims" as an acknowledgment that  "Muslims who kill for virgins" is obviously a tiny minority.  There are probably plenty of extremists who are aware of that passage in the Koran but who in reality kill for ideological reasons.
: July 29, 2013, 06:38:59 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#334 : July 29, 2013, 06:35:53 PM

yeah . . .  because the way to combat terrorism is to disrespect an entire faith . . . . .  . wow

No disrespect of an entire faith just total disrespect for those that have conflicted that faith to mean kill all infidels even if you die doing it.

I find it incredibly interesting that you are so offended by showing disrespect to murdering terrorists!   Please explain with something other than your personal attacks because the only conclusion I can make is you somehow approve of all terrorist Muslim behavior to the point of being appalled at giving murdering terrorists of innocent people disrespect.

Please explain why you are so offended by this choice of response to Muslim terrorists??    There is nothing I have stated that remotely suggests such a fate for Muslims that are not of that Ilk.

Did You cheer the Boston Massacre?    Sure appears that way from your responses towards me personally.      Hey if I knew there was a similar response that would stop someone of another faith whose  mission statement was to kill all non believers I would state the same kind of thing. 

I don't advocate killing anyone because they are not of the same faith as myself.. I guess you have a different viewpoint and I find that appalling but probably  a perfect response to Muslim terrorist behavior since Muslim terrorists don't care about dying because they believe they will be martyred.

That you are so greatly offended by this shows that my suggested response is EXACTLY the right one to such behavior.

I guess I should thank you for proving my point to anyone that reads this thread.

I hope you're just crazy because if not you are perhaps the dumbest person on the planet

That is your answer?     And you cast such an aspersion on me?   Please just answer the question why are you against Pork fat on terrorists that murder innocent people?

Your avoidance of answering such a simple question leads to the conclusion that you support these Muslim terrorists murdering innocent people.  That is absolutely repugnant.  Please explain.

Insulting me just makes the confirmation that much more apparent..

Only someone trying to defend his own bigotry and ignorance would make such a stupid comment as the one highlighted above. LMAO, I dont support murder (obviously), but neither do I suffer ignorant, backwards ass stupiidty of the likes you have posted here Archie.  Maybe you should get someone to read my comment to you.

Bigotry?   Why because obviously I have a different solution to handling Muslim terrorism?  By the way with the Boston Massacre how is that appeasement working?  So you are a Muslim terrorist sympathizer thanks for the confirmation.  How dare anyone offend Muslim Terrorists?

Archie Bunker?   LOL   You are piece of work!   Just another another PC wussie...  Grow a pair!

"solution to handling"terrorism"  (pork fat? -- lmao)  . . ."another PC wussie" . . . .  "appeasement".  . "sympathizer" . .  . . .. lmao . . .  calling you Archie Bunker is an insult to Archie Bunker . .  . you must be crazy because you keep posting the dumbest **CENSORED** ever . .  . . . . 

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#335 : July 29, 2013, 07:01:02 PM

vince - I simply asked if you knew what percentage or number is fundamentalist muslims.  You are the one making the big deal.  The way you were posting I thought you might know.  You don't.  Checking the internet shows 3-15%.  Pretty big span.  If you have better info share it - either way my interest in the thread has faded as a result of your nonsense.

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

sd but true that I am so deep in the head of some of the creatures that live down here including this guy, Durango, who thinks the government blew up the twin towers on 9/11.  Gotta love a guy like that  claiming there is something "wrong" in my head . .  . lmao . . .  you and Buggsy try so hard  . .  .

This guy fills his prescriptions at a Big Lots store.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#336 : July 29, 2013, 07:10:12 PM

You can be a questioning as you wish - that was the question.  I realize a lot of what goes on is setting up situations to argue about - but mine query was just that. I have heard conflicting numbers for years - and I simply wondered if you had an answer perhaps with basis.  That is why I did the modification early on to fundamentalist muslims.  So roll your eyes for as long as you wish and surely emoticons can be added.  But the question was both straightforward and honestly asked.

C'mon now DBuc, you were taking issue with my characterization that it was a tiny, tiny minority. That's why you used my words:
Nope - you're wrong.  I used your words because that is the answer I was looking for.  As you went to christians and unicorns - I used fundamentalist muslims.  I have heard all sorts of numbers, don't have a solid source, thought you might.  My bad for that thought.  Let it go...
: July 29, 2013, 07:16:38 PM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#337 : July 29, 2013, 07:10:06 PM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

Then picks them up in one of these.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#338 : July 29, 2013, 07:09:47 PM

yeah . . .  because the way to combat terrorism is to disrespect an entire faith . . . . .  . wow

No disrespect of an entire faith just total disrespect for those that have conflicted that faith to mean kill all infidels even if you die doing it.

I find it incredibly interesting that you are so offended by showing disrespect to murdering terrorists!   Please explain with something other than your personal attacks because the only conclusion I can make is you somehow approve of all terrorist Muslim behavior to the point of being appalled at giving murdering terrorists of innocent people disrespect.

Please explain why you are so offended by this choice of response to Muslim terrorists??    There is nothing I have stated that remotely suggests such a fate for Muslims that are not of that Ilk.

Did You cheer the Boston Massacre?    Sure appears that way from your responses towards me personally.      Hey if I knew there was a similar response that would stop someone of another faith whose  mission statement was to kill all non believers I would state the same kind of thing. 

I don't advocate killing anyone because they are not of the same faith as myself.. I guess you have a different viewpoint and I find that appalling but probably  a perfect response to Muslim terrorist behavior since Muslim terrorists don't care about dying because they believe they will be martyred.

That you are so greatly offended by this shows that my suggested response is EXACTLY the right one to such behavior.

I guess I should thank you for proving my point to anyone that reads this thread.

I hope you're just crazy because if not you are perhaps the dumbest person on the planet

That is your answer?     And you cast such an aspersion on me?   Please just answer the question why are you against Pork fat on terrorists that murder innocent people?

Your avoidance of answering such a simple question leads to the conclusion that you support these Muslim terrorists murdering innocent people.  That is absolutely repugnant.  Please explain.

Only someone trying to defend his own bigotry and ignorance would make such a stupid comment as the one highlighted above. LMAO, I dont support murder (obviously), but neither do I suffer ignorant, backwards ass stupiidty of the likes you have posted here Archie.  Maybe you should get someone to read my comment to you.

Bigotry?   Why because obviously I have a different solution to handling Muslim terrorism?  By the way with the Boston Massacre how is that appeasement working?  So you are a Muslim terrorist sympathizer thanks for the confirmation.  How dare anyone offend Muslim Terrorists?

Archie Bunker?   LOL   You are piece of work!   Just another another PC wussie...  Grow a pair!

"solution to handling"terrorism"  (pork fat? -- lmao)  . . ."another PC wussie" . . . .  "appeasement".  . "sympathizer" . .  . . .. lmao . . .  calling you Archie Bunker is an insult to Archie Bunker . .  . you must be crazy because you keep posting the dumbest **CENSORED** ever . .  . . . .

So now you are referring to US as dumb!   It is a WAR on terrorism correct?   The last time the US fought a war when someone killed Americans on American soil what did the US do to Japanese Americans?

They put them in Internment or Detention camps.   That is far worse than anything I am suggesting.   Obviously, this is most upsetting to you and the only rational conclusion I can make is you are Muslim sympathizer that supports Muslim terrorism. 

Please explain why I shouldn't believe this?   

Calling me stupid or Archie Bunker etc doesn't answer the fundamental question why you are so upset with the desecration of Muslim terrorists that have killed themselves and innocent people.   I seriously can't understand such anger towards me.  You have yet to give any reasonable answer but instead have gone to the mode of insulting me.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#339 : July 29, 2013, 07:19:31 PM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

Stores them next to his bed in one of these.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#340 : July 29, 2013, 08:38:31 PM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

http://truther.com/

Hey .  . is that you in the blue?
: July 29, 2013, 08:47:52 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#341 : July 29, 2013, 08:41:06 PM

Nope - you're wrong.  I used your words because that is the answer I was looking for.  As you went to christians and unicorns - I used fundamentalist muslims.  I have heard all sorts of numbers, don't have a solid source, thought you might.  My bad for that thought.  Let it go...

lol, you jumped in the conversation thinking I was saying something I was not, unless you really think it likely that someone keeps stats for "Muslims killing for virgins."   That's why I said the question was a critique, but I guess I misunderstood

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#342 : July 29, 2013, 08:45:29 PM

So now you are referring to US as dumb!   It is a WAR on terrorism correct?   The last time the US fought a war when someone killed Americans on American soil what did the US do to Japanese Americans?

They put them in Internment or Detention camps.   That is far worse than anything I am suggesting.   Obviously, this is most upsetting to you and the only rational conclusion I can make is you are Muslim sympathizer that supports Muslim terrorism. 

Please explain why I shouldn't believe this?   

Calling me stupid or Archie Bunker etc doesn't answer the fundamental question why you are so upset with the desecration of Muslim terrorists that have killed themselves and innocent people.   I seriously can't understand such anger towards me.  You have yet to give any reasonable answer but instead have gone to the mode of insulting me.

it's funny watching you talk to yourself.  You just ignore things others post . .  . and keep spouting nonsense.   Keep going Runole, don't let me get in your way  ....... or your way.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#343 : July 29, 2013, 10:03:52 PM

Simple question   Do You eat bacon?     HMMm?  No answer...   While you throw stones and call me nonsensical you refuse to answer such a simple question?      I think we now no the rest of the story about you Vin Buc,,,    Why are you so embarrassed to admit you are of the Muslim faith?  I have no problem with Muslims that aren't aligned with Muslim radical terrorists. So you have no reason to fear me coming after you with Pork Fat.   I am not going to make you eat bacon if that is not a culinary preference.   

Hmm?      Are you being conspiratorial?   ;)   I do believe we can connect the dots now and why you are so offended by my thoughts on how to deal with dead Muslim terrorists.   strange thing to be so offended.

Muslim terrorists and the way they interpret their religion as to kill all infidels is repugnant and deplorable.   They deserve no respect for their religious viewpoint.  It would seem you disagree.
: July 30, 2013, 05:44:29 AM Runole

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#344 : July 30, 2013, 09:12:16 AM

lol
Nope, that's the truth.

Stores them next to his bed in one of these.

lol

Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools