Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#300 : July 28, 2013, 09:09:07 AM

Do you really think Murder is funny and nothing to be concerned with?[/b]

Murdering the criminoles on the the football field like we do every november is funny indeed.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#301 : July 28, 2013, 09:39:23 AM

What is the size of that tiny, tiny minority?

what is the number of Christians that believe in unicorns?
if you don't know that is fine - if you do - you can answer or not.

I did answer.  Do you know the answer to my question? you can answer or not, or how about a simpler question or two: do you think, as Runole seems to, that all Muslims believe that virgins are waiting for them if they kill "infidels"?  Hell, do most of the nearly 2 billion Muslims in the world even know what an "infidel" is?

One need not know the precise number of people justly tarred to see that a brush is too big.
No - you did not answer, you responded to a question with a question.  I don't know how many if any Christians believe in unicorns.  Now - you noted there is a tiny, tiny number of fundamentalist muslims.  I asked the number - do you have it or not?  If yes, what is it, and if no just say so. 

And a simple trip around google indicates varying opinions - but to be general here is one - http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_the_Overwhelming_Majority_of_Muslims_Peaceful_Moderates

Not a tiny, tiny percentage using their standard and there are varying standards.

I did answer, you just didn't like the response apparently.  As for your response, you are making a leap similar to Runole and using as a source, a wiki that starts like this:

There was once a time when the media and apologists would defiantly proclaim, "Muslim extremists are only a tiny minority!!!", and Muslims and non-Muslims alike would make nonsensical statements such as "only 0.01 % of Muslims are extremists", etc.
Today, due to many in-depth polls and studies on the subject (e.g. here and here), this claim has been proven false and Islam's apologists have been forced to adapt their rhetoric. Now they tend to claim "the overwhelming majority of Muslims are peace loving moderates".
So, are the "overwhelming majority" of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims peace loving moderates? This is an important question. We are now constantly force-fed this claim that they are. But does reality agree with the propaganda?

So you took a "trip around Google" and found that? Who wrote the wiki, Runole?  Boy . . . . that's convincing  ::)

I gave you an example from the Israeli government, who obviously have an interest in making the problem as BIG as possible. 

So, if you take another "trip around Google" and if we want to stay on Runole's point, here's the question:

what percentage of 1.7 BILLION Muslims believe they should KILL non-Muslims as a means to get to heaven?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#302 : July 28, 2013, 09:41:55 AM

Who said anything about ALL Muslims? 

Muslims are forbidden by God to eat the meat of the pig or pork.

Just like they are also told by God to kill all infidels that do not follow the Muslim faith and by doing that they get 40 virgins in the after life.

:-[

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#303 : July 28, 2013, 09:44:49 AM

A good question for you might be, why is it that Muslims don't eat pork?

answer

Muslims are forbidden by God to eat the meat of the pig or pork.

Just like they are also told by God to kill all infidels that do not follow the Muslim faith and by doing that they get 40 virgins in the after life.

Which is why wrapping any Muslim terrorist in Pork Fat certainly by their belief would deny them those 40 virgins.    Simple logic  Take away the reward and perhaps they no longer decide that killing any infidel will be worth it if there is a chance Lard may be in their future burial.

Your ignorance and the bigotry that flows from it is breathtaking.  You are assigning to ALL Muslims something that only a tiny, tiny minority of the fundamentalist Muslims believe. By your "logic", every Christian on the planet believe in unicorns because they are in the Bible:

"And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness."
ISAIAH 34:7

You are a sad sack Runole, no better than the crazy minority of ignorant Muslims who talk the Koran literally.

Who said anything about ALL Muslims?  I have no problem with any one of Muslim belief if they are not out to kill infidels.  The point is why should that "Crazy minority of ignorant Muslims that take the Koran literally be given any respect? " Actually giving them a pork fat burial is the perfect response with their demise.  If you are a good law abiding Muslim why would you be the least bit bothered by such a procedure?
Please explain because I don't understand either your assertion towards me or your objection with the idea?   Are you of Muslim faith?  Would you be offended if some suicide bomber or Muslim terrorist was treated this way?  Please explain...

yeah . . .  because the way to combat terrorism is to disrespect an entire faith . . . . .  . wow

Runole

Hall of Famer
#304 : July 28, 2013, 09:45:55 AM

Murdering the criminoles on the the football field like we do every november is funny indeed.

Yeh right?   Over the last 3 meetings what is the record of FSU vs UF in football?   Better yet over the last 25 years?   hmmm?  FSU 14- UF -12 - 1   Better eliminate EVERY from your response and I also don't believe the frivolous use of Murdering is the least bit classy or appropriate on this thread...

Back to the topic itself.. Seriously... Do you find murdering people to be funny? I certainly don't.  What is your opinion on PorK Fat burials for Muslim terrorists that die or are killed as they kill innocent people?

Again for the record, I am not putting any of the Muslim faith that doesn't believe in such things for such a fate after they die.  Just those involved in such murderous activity.   JMO but I am rather shocked by anyone of any faith that would be offended by such a response to such radical repugnant behavior. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#305 : July 28, 2013, 09:53:22 AM

What is your opinion on PorK Fat burials for Muslim terrorists that die or are killed as they kill innocent people?

Again for the record, I am not putting any of the Muslim faith that doesn't believe in such things for such a fate after they die.  Just those involved in such murderous activity.   JMO but I am rather shocked by anyone of any faith that would be offended by such a response to such radical repugnant behavior.

that^^^^ would be hilarious if it was not posted in earnest

Runole's plan -- the way to deal with backward thinking, caveman-like extremist terrorists is to . . . . . act like backward thinking, caveman-like . . . . . .
: July 28, 2013, 09:55:28 AM VinBucFan

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#306 : July 28, 2013, 01:55:26 PM

I did answer.  Do you know the answer to my question? you can answer or not, or how about a simpler question or two: do you think, as Runole seems to, that all Muslims believe that virgins are waiting for them if they kill "infidels"?  Hell, do most of the nearly 2 billion Muslims in the world even know what an "infidel" is?

One need not know the precise number of people justly tarred to see that a brush is too big.
No - you did not answer, you responded to a question with a question.  I don't know how many if any Christians believe in unicorns.  Now - you noted there is a tiny, tiny number of fundamentalist muslims.  I asked the number - do you have it or not?  If yes, what is it, and if no just say so. 

And a simple trip around google indicates varying opinions - but to be general here is one - http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_the_Overwhelming_Majority_of_Muslims_Peaceful_Moderates

Not a tiny, tiny percentage using their standard and there are varying standards.

I did answer, you just didn't like the response apparently.  As for your response, you are making a leap similar to Runole and using as a source, a wiki that starts like this:

There was once a time when the media and apologists would defiantly proclaim, "Muslim extremists are only a tiny minority!!!", and Muslims and non-Muslims alike would make nonsensical statements such as "only 0.01 % of Muslims are extremists", etc.
Today, due to many in-depth polls and studies on the subject (e.g. here and here), this claim has been proven false and Islam's apologists have been forced to adapt their rhetoric. Now they tend to claim "the overwhelming majority of Muslims are peace loving moderates".
So, are the "overwhelming majority" of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims peace loving moderates? This is an important question. We are now constantly force-fed this claim that they are. But does reality agree with the propaganda?

So you took a "trip around Google" and found that? Who wrote the wiki, Runole?  Boy . . . . that's convincing  ::)

I gave you an example from the Israeli government, who obviously have an interest in making the problem as BIG as possible. 

So, if you take another "trip around Google" and if we want to stay on Runole's point, here's the question:

what percentage of 1.7 BILLION Muslims believe they should KILL non-Muslims as a means to get to heaven?
I will take that as you either choose not to answer or have no idea.  Thanks for the humorous routine rather than a number or percentage.  It was funny.
: July 28, 2013, 01:57:05 PM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Runole

Hall of Famer
#307 : July 28, 2013, 02:07:58 PM

yeah . . .  because the way to combat terrorism is to disrespect an entire faith . . . . .  . wow

No disrespect of an entire faith just total disrespect for those that have conflicted that faith to mean kill all infidels even if you die doing it.

I find it incredibly interesting that you are so offended by showing disrespect to murdering terrorists!   Please explain with something other than your personal attacks because the only conclusion I can make is you somehow approve of all terrorist Muslim behavior to the point of being appalled at giving murdering terrorists of innocent people disrespect.

Please explain why you are so offended by this choice of response to Muslim terrorists??    There is nothing I have stated that remotely suggests such a fate for Muslims that are not of that Ilk.

Did You cheer the Boston Massacre?    Sure appears that way from your responses towards me personally.      Hey if I knew there was a similar response that would stop someone of another faith whose  mission statement was to kill all non believers I would state the same kind of thing. 

I don't advocate killing anyone because they are not of the same faith as myself.. I guess you have a different viewpoint and I find that appalling but probably  a perfect response to Muslim terrorist behavior since Muslim terrorists don't care about dying because they believe they will be martyred.

That you are so greatly offended by this shows that my suggested response is EXACTLY the right one to such behavior.

I guess I should thank you for proving my point to anyone that reads this thread.

Crash The Net

Rookie

#308 : July 28, 2013, 03:39:32 PM

Um. Because 2010 and 2011 never happened, right?

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. - Mark Twain

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#309 : July 28, 2013, 04:17:14 PM

Dont be mad.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#310 : July 28, 2013, 07:08:24 PM

For anyone interested - fundamental muslims - i.e. those involved in terrorism - are suspected to be between 3 and 15%.  Of almost 2 Billion people.  Maybe some look at that as tiny, tiny.  I look at is as a big assed group of potential murderers. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#311 : July 28, 2013, 09:41:15 PM

I will take that as you either choose not to answer or have no idea.  Thanks for the humorous routine rather than a number or percentage.  It was funny.

you think that because I make the claim that "Muslims killing for virgins in heaven" are the tiny minority I have to then give you a number or percentage? That's just odd. I gave you an actual example from Israel, conveniently ignored.  By comparison, not only did you NOT give me a "number or percentage" showing that "Muslims killing for virgins" were anything other than a tiny minority, what you came up with was comical wiki that you linked as if it was a reasonable source. That was funny.

If you think that "Muslims killing for virgins" are anything other than a minority, you might need to get out in the world a bit  . .  . and take Runole with you. From the Guardian:

Asked about suicide bombings, only 1% of American Muslims in the survey said they were "often" justified in defence of Islam, and 7% "sometimes". While even that will be seen as uncomfortably high by some, it is relatively small compared with the 81% who said they were "never" justified and 5% "rarely". The remainder either refused to say or said they had no view.

This compares well with a global median of 72% who say such attacks are "never" justified and 10% who say they are "rarely" justified.

The figures worldwide on suicide bombings are subject to wide variations.

The highest level of support among Muslims for suicide bombings, saying they are "often" or "sometimes" justified, is 40% in Palestine, followed by 39% in Afghanistan, 29% in Egypt and 26% in Bangladesh. The lowest levels lower than the US include Russia, where there is only 4%. The US figure is closer to Iraq, where 7% say it is "often" or "sometimes" justified and 91% that it is "never" or "rarely" and Indonesia, 7% and 92% respectively.

Most in Palestine are not acting as suicide bombers as a means to get virgins isn heaven, but even in Palestine if we said all were only 40% say "often" or "sometimes."  THERE ARE 1.7 BILLION MUSLIMS in the world and those countries with people supporting suicide bombings on some level (many of whom don't support it for virgins in heaven) only have a MINORITY of Muslims in that country who say so AND we are talking about SMALL countries in mostiy war-torn areas. 

OF COURSE "Muslims killing for virgins" are in a distinct minority . .  .  goodness

(btw, ironic that you are mocking me for not giving you a number or a percentage . . .  while refusing to do the same even though I put the request in bold .  .. probably a reason you chose that path)
: July 28, 2013, 09:44:20 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#312 : July 28, 2013, 09:47:54 PM

No disrespect of an entire faith just total disrespect for those that have conflicted that faith to mean kill all infidels even if you die doing it.

I find it incredibly interesting that you are so offended by showing disrespect to murdering terrorists!   Please explain with something other than your personal attacks because the only conclusion I can make is you somehow approve of all terrorist Muslim behavior to the point of being appalled at giving murdering terrorists of innocent people disrespect.

Please explain why you are so offended by this choice of response to Muslim terrorists??    There is nothing I have stated that remotely suggests such a fate for Muslims that are not of that Ilk.

Did You cheer the Boston Massacre?    Sure appears that way from your responses towards me personally.      Hey if I knew there was a similar response that would stop someone of another faith whose  mission statement was to kill all non believers I would state the same kind of thing. 

I don't advocate killing anyone because they are not of the same faith as myself.. I guess you have a different viewpoint and I find that appalling but probably  a perfect response to Muslim terrorist behavior since Muslim terrorists don't care about dying because they believe they will be martyred.

That you are so greatly offended by this shows that my suggested response is EXACTLY the right one to such behavior.

I guess I should thank you for proving my point to anyone that reads this thread.

I hope you're just crazy because if not you are perhaps the dumbest person on the planet

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#313 : July 28, 2013, 09:58:50 PM

vince - I simply asked if you knew what percentage or number is fundamentalist muslims.  You are the one making the big deal.  The way you were posting I thought you might know.  You don't.  Checking the internet shows 3-15%.  Pretty big span.  If you have better info share it - either way my interest in the thread has faded as a result of your nonsense. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#314 : July 28, 2013, 10:00:19 PM

vince - I simply asked if you knew what percentage or number is fundamentalist muslims.  You are the one making the big deal.  The way you were posting I thought you might know.  You don't.  Checking the internet shows 3-15%.  Pretty big span.  If you have better info share it - either way my interest in the thread has faded as a result of your nonsense.

take your pa bullspit somewhere else, that ^^^ is nonsense and you know it

lol

Page: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools