Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAVIN JOSEPH IS CONFIDENT THAT FREEMAN CAN LEAD BUCS TO NEXT LEVEL « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: April 17, 2013, 12:44:31 AM

After spending the 2013 season on injured reserve, Bucs Pro Bowl guard Davin Joseph is healthy and ready to see the Bucs' offense have an even better 2013 season. Joseph said quarterback Josh Freeman can lead the Bucs to the playoffs and beyond.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8851

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#1 : April 17, 2013, 03:01:17 AM

Great stuff MC.  Any chance DJ will be a Captain this year?  I like his comments, and hope he plays the whole season with a similar intensity, maybe a little nasty to make up for a lost season.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 17, 2013, 07:26:09 AM

In before Chace tells us that Davin Joseph sucks anyways...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 18, 2013, 01:46:08 AM

Great stuff MC.  Any chance DJ will be a Captain this year?  I like his comments, and hope he plays the whole season with a similar intensity, maybe a little nasty to make up for a lost season.

I would be shocked if he weren't.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 18, 2013, 02:05:23 AM

He sounded like one on Wednesday.  I read somewhere, he was telling the young guys, the clock is ticking, you can't be F-ing around.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#5 : April 18, 2013, 02:06:52 AM

"We don't believe you, you need more people" -  Jay-Z

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#6 : April 18, 2013, 04:16:51 PM

Sitting out and watching all of the attention go to Nicks could inspire Davin to have his best season yet.  I thought the timing of his and Gerald's press conferences signals them as the early leaders on both sides of the ball.

Sim

Starter

#7 : April 18, 2013, 04:45:08 PM

That was a great press conference. Davin's leadership qualities were on full display...

As for McCoy, he even came out and said that it was "his" defense now...that was great to hear...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAVIN JOSEPH IS CONFIDENT THAT FREEMAN CAN LEAD BUCS TO NEXT LEVEL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools