Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Minnesota Vikings looking to trade up in first round « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 20, 2013, 08:53:07 AM

We know that the rams will be targeting the guy at 16.

I'd say we have a shot...

Definitely. However, the Jets are going to have the 13th pick.

You would take Revis over two 1st round picks?

Draft Aaron Donald

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#31 : April 20, 2013, 09:50:01 AM

Even tho the Vikes won't trade both their 1st rounders, man a duo of Trufant+Carradine would be quite a get this year.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#32 : April 20, 2013, 09:51:00 AM

Their 1st and 2nd is equal value of our 1st. It says in the article they aren't giving up both 1st rounders, so we can assume from that they are not looking to get into the top 10. It would take both 1st or this year's 1st and next year's 1st for them to sniff top 10.

If we are lucky enough to get their 1st (no.23) and 2nd for no.13 we should jump on that. We can get CB out of the way early in that scenario. I don't see any value for CB at no.13 unless Milliner drops like a rock. I like Trufant and Taylor at no.23. I have Rhodes as a 2nd rounder and would be devastated if he were chosen at no.13.

No thanks. We move down from 13 to get a LATE 1st round and a LATE 2nd round? Nah

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Minnesota Vikings looking to trade up in first round « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools