Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IDZIK TELL THE MEDIA THAT TRADING REVIS IS STILL A VIABLE OPTION « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: April 17, 2013, 07:16:54 PM

Jets general manager John Idzik spoke to the the New York media on Wednesday and addressed the Darrelle Revis trade rumors, saying the that trading Revis is a "viable option."

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8852

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 17, 2013, 07:21:02 PM

uggggghhhhh!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 17, 2013, 07:23:42 PM

If we were "one player away" from a Super Bowl, it could be worth it. For us right now, NO.
   Jets are looking at rebuilding ASAP, and that takes beaucoup draft picks. Revis is their best bait...

TheVoice21

Second String

#3 : April 17, 2013, 07:25:15 PM

they act like they are on drugs, we're in, we're out, we're in.... squirrel!
: April 17, 2013, 07:26:57 PM TheVoice21

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 17, 2013, 07:35:07 PM

they act like they are on drugs, we're in, we're out, we're in.... squirrel!

They've been in the entire time ...they are trying to bluff us into paying more and they are hoping another team will join the fray , but make no mistake , they will trade him to us right before the draft .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#5 : April 17, 2013, 08:00:20 PM

I am with "The Voice" 

The Jets have said they would entertain a trade. 

Try and get permission to talk with the agent of Revis, they are not giving permission..

Their words say one thing but their actions say differently.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#6 : April 17, 2013, 08:07:12 PM

holy **CENSORED**....i cant believe they might trade him. anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 17, 2013, 08:23:05 PM

If we were "one player away" from a Super Bowl, it could be worth it. For us right now, NO.
   Jets are looking at rebuilding ASAP, and that takes beaucoup draft picks. Revis is their best bait...

So.....where are they gonna get these beaucoup draft picks?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 17, 2013, 08:35:08 PM

Idzik needs to **CENSORED**, or get off the pot.

"We are," "we aren't."

They're going to piss on everyone about it until they end up getting nothing (a third).

I feel like the bucs are the little kid in the lunchroom, giving a whole pile of food to trade for another kids homebaked ziti in a little jar. To some point, since they're taking the bucs for a ride, I feel like dom should send them a big "fu" in the form of a non deal late, and they get stuck with the tab they didn't really want.

Stop with this coy stuff and get to brass tax already.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 17, 2013, 08:39:02 PM

"We are," "we aren't."

They're going to piss on everyone about it until they end up getting nothing (a third).

I feel like the bucs are the little kid in the lunchroom, giving a whole pile of food to trade for another kids homebaked ziti in a little jar. To some point, since they're taking the bucs for a ride, I feel like dom should send them a big "fu" in the form of a non deal late, and they get stuck with the tab they didn't really want.

To be fair ziti is pretty **CENSORED**ing awesome.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 17, 2013, 09:06:56 PM

Yawn. If Revis was going to be traded then he would have already. I call Bull**CENSORED**!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 17, 2013, 09:08:37 PM

they wouldn't want to trade him before june 1st or the draft.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 17, 2013, 10:22:49 PM

"We are," "we aren't."

Oh hells yeah!l

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 17, 2013, 10:50:54 PM

"We are," "we aren't."

Oh hells yeah!l

Yup. It's why I typed it.

Got a pile of junk food here for you Idzik. Give up the ziti!

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

spurzo

Second String

#14 : April 18, 2013, 03:06:47 AM

Dom should present his final big offer to Idzik a few days prior to the draft (something like 13 this year and a third next) with the understanding that assets (picks) will be removed after that date, when the Jets come CRAWLING back.  It's very clear that the Jets won't be signing Revis so hanging on to him for a crumby rebuild year is useless and just plain dumb. If they lose him for nothing in 2014 than Idzik should be fired.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IDZIK TELL THE MEDIA THAT TRADING REVIS IS STILL A VIABLE OPTION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools