Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whoa!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 18, 2013, 06:36:11 PM

^^i get what you're saying. But I've met a few in the flamboyant category that despite being a tad annoying were still pretty nice people. I think the overall message is don't judge other people until you know them

The guy is a flamer.... and i don't have to know him to see that.

One of my best customers is a gay couple....'Husband' mid 50s and you'd never know he was gay if you didn't know him. 'Wife' mid 30's flamboyant as hell and refers to himself as a fag. I've joked with him many times and told him to 'tone that shlt down". He tells me to fuk off... but its ok because we're kool like that. They are both awesome guys and I have no problem with their gayness. Just not a fan of guys that feel the need to act more feminine than a woman.... like Rhodes' buddy.

Plenty of gay people would have no problem with the words you're using. But plenty of others would. Surprised you don't see that side and continue to use those words. You have no idea who reads these boards.

He refers to himself by one of those derogatory words? OK. So, I guess it's OK for any poster to call somebody the N word because some black people refer to themselves that way?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 18, 2013, 06:37:41 PM

Just not a fan of guys that feel the need to act more feminine than a woman.... like Rhodes' buddy.

Or, maybe that's just how some gay people are. Need to act that way? You have no idea if any specific person is "acting" or that's just how they are.

El Diablo

Starter

#47 : April 18, 2013, 06:40:29 PM

"He put it on me" this thread is so gay...just saying. How can he deny it after those pictures?  Just say I love crepes keri. 

youngone

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 18, 2013, 06:43:45 PM

"He put it on me" this thread is so gay...just saying. How can he deny it after those pictures?  Just say I love crepes keri.

He would look even more dumb by continuing to deny it.. Those pictures were damning enough.. The boyfriends story, took the cake.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#49 : April 18, 2013, 06:45:16 PM

He refers to himself by one of those derogatory words? OK. So, I guess it's OK for any poster to call somebody the N word because some black people refer to themselves that way?

Had an old white lady ask me how'd they put "a colored" in my position. I laughed as that kinda stuff doesn't bother me.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#50 : April 18, 2013, 06:48:16 PM

Had an old white lady ask me how'd they put "a colored" in my position. I laughed as that kinda stuff doesn't bother me.

Hahahaha

This guy...

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#51 : April 18, 2013, 06:48:28 PM

It's over for Rhodes you can't take back photos. I feel bad for him to be put in the spotlight like that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#52 : April 18, 2013, 06:50:11 PM

It's over for Rhodes you can't take back photos. I feel bad for him to be put in the spotlight like that.

Agreed. Being gay is one thing.... having the guy speak about how you 'put it on him' is another.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#53 : April 18, 2013, 06:50:57 PM

But obviously to most of us, it would bother a lot of black people if white people started calling them the N word because blacks use it when describing themselves.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#54 : April 18, 2013, 06:53:16 PM

But obviously to most of us, it would bother a lot of black people if white people started calling them the N word because blacks use it when describing themselves.

Some.....not all. I've never used the word in my life.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#55 : April 18, 2013, 06:55:47 PM

Depends really.. There's time when it's welcomed and appropriate... Like when a chick is saying **** me harder n****.. We don't mind that at all.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#56 : April 18, 2013, 06:56:17 PM

Blacks us Ga not ER and the people your talking about happens to be the most uneducated of the bunch. I know a lot of Whites who use Ga with their black friends but will never us ER. One is a slave term the other is a modern day greeting.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#57 : April 18, 2013, 06:59:12 PM

Depends really.. There's time when it's welcomed and appropriate... Like when a chick is saying **** me harder n****.. We don't mind that at all.

lmao!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#58 : April 18, 2013, 07:01:45 PM

Blacks us Ga not ER

took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talkin about, lol

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#59 : April 18, 2013, 07:02:30 PM

Some.....not all. I've never used the word in my life.

Exactly. This is not about how YOU feel about the N word or how YOUR gay friends react to certain words.

Once again, there may be people on these boards who are offended by the derogatory words you are using in this thread when referring to gay people.
And yet, you keep using them.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whoa!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools