Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sapp, Sanders, Minter to announce picks « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« : April 18, 2013, 12:04:11 AM »

Sapp, Sanders, Minter to announce picks

April, 17, 2013

By Pat Yasinskas | ESPN.com

We previously told you former New Orleans player Steve Gleason will announce the Saints’ third-round pick in next week’s NFL draft.

We had a separate post on Gleason because the Saints released that information ahead of the rest of the league. But I don’t want to sell the other former players that will announce second-round picks for the other three NFC South teams.

Warren Sapp will announce Tampa Bay’s pick. That’s only fitting since Sapp will be inducted into the Professional Football Hall of Fame this summer.

Deion Sanders, who already is in the Hall of Fame, will announce Atlanta’s pick. Mike Minter will announce Carolina’s pick.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« #1 : April 18, 2013, 12:38:31 AM »

So if we trade the 13th, Sapp gets to go away and cry himself to sleep? Bring on Revis!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #2 : April 18, 2013, 12:40:32 AM »

So if we trade the 13th, Sapp gets to go away and cry himself to sleep? Bring on Revis!

Sapp is announcing the 2nd round pick.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #3 : April 18, 2013, 12:50:16 AM »

QBKilla!

Love that man!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

« #4 : April 18, 2013, 02:07:21 AM »

Learn to read

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #5 : April 18, 2013, 02:09:54 AM »

Sapp is announcing the 2nd round pick.

Ya, and if we trade the 2nd for Revis, Sapp could step up to the podium and say, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have traded  their 2nd rounf pick to the New York Jets for the greatest CB of all time.  Carry on.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #6 : April 18, 2013, 07:18:19 AM »

QBKilla!

Love that man!

AS do I. Some people complain about him on NFL Network but I think he adds a bit of randomness and flavor to the show. He and Mike Irvin aren't PC and I appreciate that when im watching TV.

Also when he goes on tangents about defensive lineman I cant help but be engrossed. His eyes get all big and he has to say "get that quarterback to the ground", then a big chuckle. Gotta love a man who's biggest pleasure comes from slinging quarterbacks in the dirt.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sapp, Sanders, Minter to announce picks « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools