Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tragedy in Waco « previous next »
Page: 1

TheAman

Hall of Famer

: April 18, 2013, 12:19:08 AM

A fertilizer plant in Waco exploded (right now looks like an accident).  70+ dead, including firefighters and EMS personnel who responded to the fire, and hundreds injured.  Here's a video that was taken, turn down your speakers before clicking.

(Can't get the video to embed)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrpKx3aIjA&feature=youtu.be

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 18, 2013, 01:38:12 AM

Terrible thing. Very nice little town, big Czech population and have a festival each year I go to. I know a lot of people from those trips down there. Waiting to find out how they are.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : April 18, 2013, 06:41:58 AM

makes you not want to turn on the news anymore w/ all this tragic stuff - Tampa Tribune says 5-15 people, not 70+

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 18, 2013, 07:06:06 AM

Always have to take these reports with a grain of salt. Lets hope the number is actually 5-15 and not 70+, any loss of life is terrible though.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 18, 2013, 08:15:24 AM

only 4 mature posts before ^^^

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 18, 2013, 05:10:48 PM

Have a co-worker from West. Pretty crazy stuff. I doubt the number of deaths is as high as 70 based upon reports that I've heard today, but even if it were just one, it still sucks.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#6 : April 18, 2013, 05:50:49 PM

My heart goes out to everyone down there in West.  Nice little town.  I'm back up north now, so one of you fellas will have to stop in the Czech Stop and have a kolache for me next time you pass through.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : April 18, 2013, 06:17:09 PM

Count is 35 fatalities. 160 injured.  Bad scene. Terrible mishap.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 19, 2013, 12:42:07 AM

Count is 35 fatalities. 160 injured.  Bad scene. Terrible mishap.
Couldve been prevented if someone had done their job. This place has been fined several times for unsafe acts and now this happens. Someone needs to jailed for this.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 19, 2013, 01:30:12 AM

I don't think they have an accurate count on the dead.  Lots of people missing, hopefully they will turn up, and not have to be added to the fatality list.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tragedy in Waco « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools