Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Opening Season at Jets? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 18, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

Rex Ryan has a grip on things...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2013/04/18/jets-coach-rex-ryan-rips-baltimore-orioles-major-league-baseball-ravens-opener/2095267/

I was shocked Rex kept that HC job, after the last game of the year last season.  They should of canned Tannebaum and Rex both. I guess Woody wants to see how 2013 pans out. Nothing would make me happier than the Bucs smokin the Jets in game one. That would be nail 1 in Rex coffin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 18, 2013, 09:48:18 PM

Revis with a couple picks off Sanchez?    Hell ya.

that's what i was thinkin

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 18, 2013, 09:49:29 PM

...Don't give us revis and we'll v-form the crap out of Sanchez.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Opening Season at Jets? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools