Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two Primetime Games AT HOME « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 18, 2013, 11:29:15 PM

Week five bye week.....will we ever get a late bye week again? Seems like it's been over a decade. It's always in the first 6 weeks!

I think we only remember it when we get it early.   It was week 8 two years ago right?  4-3 after the London game?

swamp_bats

Starter
#46 : April 19, 2013, 12:32:36 AM

MNF against the Fish is weak. We need the help with sellouts and Dolphins fans could have made for an easier sellout with a 1pm start time. Our MNF should have been Philly at home. We have a good history with them, and the Chip Kelly angle would have given the broadcasters a little something else to talk about.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 19, 2013, 08:06:03 AM

Of course they open with the Jets - Who else could it have been? No matter what happens with the Revis deal, the Bucs and Jets have been linked all off-season, so why not talk about it for the rest of the off-season?

With the exception of the bye week, I think the schedule is pretty balanced. Two nationally televised home games (a bit surprised there), no cold weather games, some extra days to prepare for the Seattle trip, they catch San Francisco coming off their grudge match with Seattle.

I like it.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#48 : April 19, 2013, 08:09:05 AM

They probably thought by having us play another Florida team on Monday Night Football, we had a better chance of selling out because their fans would travel a short distance to come. Maybe that is the case, but honestly I think we will struggle to sell that game out. It doesn't even sound like a good game to me.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#49 : April 19, 2013, 09:44:00 AM

the thur night game on 3 days rest is scary, and aside from the early bye week i really like our schedule.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#50 : April 19, 2013, 12:49:55 PM

the thur night game on 3 days rest is scary, and aside from the early bye week i really like our schedule.

They have the same rest.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#51 : April 19, 2013, 02:00:58 PM

They have the same rest.

good point, didnt even think to check that.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#52 : April 19, 2013, 02:44:49 PM

So Miami gets 4 prime time games solely based on FA signings?

‏@pecrawleynfl 
Based on prime-time games, the schedule makers were impressed with the Dolphins' offseason. Chiefs, not so much.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two Primetime Games AT HOME « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools