Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 13 schedule « previous next »
Page: 1 2

swamp_bats

Starter
#15 : April 19, 2013, 12:40:32 AM

There are some tough parts to this schedule. I always count every division series as a split so there are 3 losses. New England and Seattle will probably beat us so there is 5 loses. I think we can get San Fran with them coming all the way east so late in the season and playing at 9am their time however you know we are good for at least one bad loss each year. That MNF game seems like one we could blow as the Fish are about on par with us and going to St. Louis could go badly as well so I'll guess one of those will be our bad loss of the year. SO hopefully we go 11-5, realistic may be 10-6 or we play like we have the last few years and go 9-7.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#16 : April 19, 2013, 01:57:16 AM

Do we know which ones are flex eligible?
^ All Sunday afternoon games in Weeks 11-17 are subject to time changes as part of NFL's flex scheduling format

I can see the Seattle game getting flexed if we get Revis.  Revis vs Sherman.

+1

Boy that would be fun to watch

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 19, 2013, 02:06:08 AM

Do we know which ones are flex eligible?
^ All Sunday afternoon games in Weeks 11-17 are subject to time changes as part of NFL's flex scheduling format

I can see the Seattle game getting flexed if we get Revis.  Revis vs Sherman.

I thought Sherman was a DB? Does he line up at WR or something?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 13 schedule « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools