Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gold: Aren't you glad you didn't listen to Glenn Beck? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 23, 2013, 03:25:11 PM

Aren't you glad you didn't listen to Glenn Beck, said every person ever!!!

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 24, 2013, 12:55:49 PM

I always get my financial advice from a Nurse.

Now if I can just find a Certified Financial Planner to do a colonoscopy I'll be set.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : April 24, 2013, 01:56:20 PM

Still waiting for this apocalypse to happen.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 24, 2013, 03:47:03 PM

Now if I can just find a Certified Financial Planner to do a colonoscopy I'll be set.

You don't need one of those since you already have your head up your ass.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 24, 2013, 08:03:05 PM

LOL - yea, Rosland sends in money and Fox plays their commercials (after their news organization spends months encouraging its viewers to buy gold) - you've got them red handed...

yes I do

Kind of like how Obama ran all those adds on the other networks after their news organizations spent months telling their viewers to vot for him.

ANYONE on this board that would take financial advice from Morgan is a candidate for a lobotomy.  I started paying attention to Glenn Beck's gold recommendations when gold was about $700/oz, made a large purchase when it was in the high $800s and another large purchase once it broke $1,000/oz.  I am damn glad I listened to Glenn Beck.  Morgan never tells the whole story.  He picks out the most negative detail to spin the story to his far left liberal point of view.  I really doubt this clown even knows what a $20 Saint Gaudens gold coin looks like.

I'm pretty sure Morgana's dumbazz has no idea how bad she stepped in it when she started this thread.  I'm sure it will be locked soon.

I think it's painfully obvious that Morgana thoroughly enjoys people teeing off on that ass.

To each her own.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 25, 2013, 07:07:41 AM

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-april-24-2013/the-golden-rage?xrs=share_copy

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 25, 2013, 04:41:11 PM

why would you take advice from Glen Beck, he's an idiot and a talk show host.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 25, 2013, 06:05:13 PM

you'd be surprised how much weight Fox News has had on the rightwingnutwhackjobs

jbear

Pro Bowler

#23 : April 25, 2013, 10:59:11 PM

Morgan, gold has been going up in value for at least a decade.  It's still way up historically as long as you didn't buy a ton very recently. Anyway you're a dumbass. 

White Tiger

Starter
#24 : April 26, 2013, 02:09:10 AM

Shall I give you the $20 gold piece analogy?

I think I shall - it doesn't matter what you said.

In the 1880's you could walk into any haberdashery (they make suits), anywhere in the country - and buy the best suit off the rack with a $20 gold piece.

Fast forward to 2013...you can take that same $20 gold piece to any haberdashery (or tailor) and buy the their best suit off the rack.

The difference is - it NOW takes 1400 paper dolla$$ to buy the suit.

See, gold isn't really moving, the dollar is.

From this analogy, can you determine which way the dollar is headed?

How many of them do you have in your portfolio?

(Hint: don't hold them too long - if you know what I mean)

By the way - you do know the difference 'twixt paper gold - and physical gold...right?
: April 26, 2013, 02:10:42 AM White Tiger

White Tiger

Starter
#25 : April 26, 2013, 02:48:56 AM

For those that do NOT understand the difference 'twixt paper gold and physical gold - follow this link (almost typed: down the yellow brick road, but thought that might be too overt...) to an interesting phenomena:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-25/jpmorgans-eligible-gold-plummets-65-24-hours-all-time-low

It seems someone is buying the heck out of the Shiny Yellow Gold Bars...at the exact moment that the value of paper stocks are climbing on the paper stock exchange - and generating tons of paper dollars, it seems the stuff that actually determines value is getting harder to find (at least if you're looking in JP Morgan vaults...).
: April 26, 2013, 02:51:20 AM White Tiger

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 26, 2013, 09:59:39 AM

For those that do NOT understand the difference 'twixt paper gold and physical gold - follow this link (almost typed: down the yellow brick road, but thought that might be too overt...) to an interesting phenomena:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-25/jpmorgans-eligible-gold-plummets-65-24-hours-all-time-low

It seems someone is buying the heck out of the Shiny Yellow Gold Bars...at the exact moment that the value of paper stocks are climbing on the paper stock exchange - and generating tons of paper dollars, it seems the stuff that actually determines value is getting harder to find (at least if you're looking in JP Morgan vaults...).
Wonder which entities/countries want their gold back...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 26, 2013, 10:01:42 AM

Interesting, thanks

White Tiger

Starter
#28 : April 26, 2013, 10:05:35 AM

Wonder which entities/countries want their gold back...

Yes, too bad hedge funds escape scrutiny and don't have to report their large purchases, or have to follow those pesky regulations...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 26, 2013, 10:28:05 AM

you'd be surprised how much weight Fox News has had on the rightwingnutwhackjobs

Seems Fox News has more weight with you than with any rightwingnutwhackjobs that I know.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gold: Aren't you glad you didn't listen to Glenn Beck? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools