Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long until HBO's Hard Knocks comes Calling? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

: April 22, 2013, 08:43:45 AM

With the Revis Deal done. How long do you think it will take for HBO to come calling about the Bucs being featured on Hard Knocks this year?

I say they've already called.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#1 : April 22, 2013, 08:44:36 AM

and schiano already said ya ooookkkkkk

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 22, 2013, 08:52:08 AM

Bucs may do it this year. This teams need exposure to help sell out games and this could be a calling card for them.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 22, 2013, 08:58:18 AM

Bucs may do it this year. This teams need exposure to help sell out games and this could be a calling card for them.

Exactly. I bet the Bucs Season ticket Rep's are going to be busy for the next few days.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#4 : April 22, 2013, 08:59:38 AM

dont get me wrong I would love it but I just don't see Schiano doing this at all, not that type of guy

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 22, 2013, 09:11:20 AM

Not gonna happen. Jaguars likely only team willing to do it.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 22, 2013, 09:45:41 AM

dont get me wrong I would love it but I just don't see Schiano doing this at all, not that type of guy

It's not Schiano's call. The Glazers want to put fans in the seats. Having the Bucs on Hard Knocks would help that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 22, 2013, 04:56:22 PM

Schiano does not strike me as a Hard Knocks kinda guy.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 22, 2013, 05:14:23 PM

*ring, ring*

Greg Schiano: "This is Greg Schiano"
HBO: "Hello Coach Schiano, this is Brian from HBO, how would you lik...(Coach interrupts)
Schiano: "Get f*cked"

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 22, 2013, 05:20:14 PM

*ring, ring*

Greg Schiano: "This is Greg Schiano"
HBO: "Hello Coach Schiano, this is Brian from HBO, how would you lik...(Coach interrupts)
Schiano: "Get f*cked"

LOL

The Jets might do it.  A Sanchez/Tebow competition could create some drama.  Although I don't think Timmy Boy makes it to training camp. I think he gets his walking papers.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 22, 2013, 05:20:55 PM

Good point. I dont see it with Schiano but maybe they will do it.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 22, 2013, 06:03:06 PM

I think Bucko40 is right. This seems like a Glazer's call, not Schiano.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 22, 2013, 06:07:46 PM

It's not Schiano's call. The Glazers want to put fans in the seats. Having the Bucs on Hard Knocks would help that.

But it is his call. Schiano runs practices and the meeting room.  If he says no cameras , there's no cameras.  The Glazers are asking for major problems if they interfered with that. They'd have to fire him , and then you send the offseason into chaos.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 22, 2013, 06:22:42 PM

I think Bucko40 is right. This seems like a Glazer's call, not Schiano.

Not sure how many season tickets a nationwide show like Hard Knocks, would sell in the Bay area.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#14 : April 22, 2013, 06:53:38 PM

I'd watch the **CENSORED** out of it

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long until HBO's Hard Knocks comes Calling? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools