Boards > The Red Board

If Geno Smith slips...

(1/6) > >>

Boid Fink:
do the Tampa Bay Bucs roll the dice on the QB from WVU?

I would.

TheVoice21:
I would agree with you, we never know what Freeman will do.

Spider 2 Y Banana:
Def a question to think about.  Honestly I would hate to use our 2nd like that...but in some world if he were to fall to our 3rd?  In a heartbeat.

Psych:
No. Waste of a high pick, when Freeman is our guy.

youngone:
Draft Matt Scott later and coach him up instead.. No reason to create waves with a drafting a  player early that we know is not as good as our starter. The only player I could justify that with is Matt Barkley. He's done pretty good when having great talent around him.

Spider 2 Y Banana:

--- Quote from: youngone on April 22, 2013, 07:34:39 PM ---Draft Matt Scott later and coach him up instead.. No reason to create waves with a drafting a  player early that we know is not as good as our starter. The only player I could justify that with is Matt Barkley. He's done pretty good when having great talent around him.

--- End quote ---

I want no part of Barkley.  With superior talent around him, he had a losing season with that cupcake schedule USC has every year.  Hell even Sanchez looked great there.  I dont want someone who didnt measure up to the San-chize.  I would rather wait a round and take Bray/Wilson/Glennon.

Psych:
Matt Scott would be my favorite pick, but I'd also like Tyler Bray or Landry Jones with the second 4th rounder.

Bucpride5:

--- Quote from: ComeOnMan on April 22, 2013, 07:38:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: youngone on April 22, 2013, 07:34:39 PM ---Draft Matt Scott later and coach him up instead.. No reason to create waves with a drafting a  player early that we know is not as good as our starter. The only player I could justify that with is Matt Barkley. He's done pretty good when having great talent around him.

--- End quote ---

I want no part of Barkley.  With superior talent around him, he had a losing season with that cupcake schedule USC has every year.  Hell even Sanchez looked great there.  I dont want someone who didnt measure up to the San-chize.  I would rather wait a round and take Bray/Wilson/Glennon.

--- End quote ---

What's with all the Bray love? Dude had 2 of the top 10 WR's in the draft and looked awful against top tier teams in the SEC. I'd like to see Landry Jones as a late round pick.

Larry Brackins:
Would rather have Barkley.

RogerGoodellSucks:

--- Quote from: Psych on April 22, 2013, 07:30:23 PM ---No. Waste of a high pick, when Freeman is our guy.

--- End quote ---

This.

Give me a CB, DL or TE with our first pick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version