Boards > The Red Board

PEWTER REPORT'S 2013 7-ROUND BUCS MOCK DRAFT 3.0

(1/15) > >>

PewterReportSR:
Pewter Report publisher Scott Reynolds has updated his 2013 Bucs 7-round mock draft of 2013. Who will be Tampa Bay’s first pick? How many cornerbacks will the Bucs draft? Get the answers right here.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_magazine&view=item&layout=item&id=2951

Detrimental:
Please stop with the J.J. Watt comparison. Hunt is nowhere close to the technician Watt was coming into the league. Its just an awful comparison to make. Hunt is a raw football player, Watt is an experienced 3 year DE prospect coming into the league. And Hunt is already, like 26 years old. I'd be PO'd if we wasted a pick because that guy is a bag of rocks in the NFL.

Also think taking a SLB in the third round is a waste. It's a 2-down position for the most part and picking kinda early in the third, Tampa could find an impact player across the defensive line to split reps with McCoy who played wayyyyyy to many snaps last year.

XFactor:
I like it, only gripe would be not picking up a DT.

BTownBucFan:
I like the LB Sio Moore and RB Christine Michael picks.   We don't need another project TE - our roster is full of them.  If they take him, its because he goes undrafted IMO.

I wish we had more 2nd round picks because there will be a lot of talent still available.  I'm not sure I want to risk a lone 2nd rounder on a 26 yr/old project.

Skull and Bones:
Like some of the picks but not all.  But I do understand they are trying to project who the Bucs will select and they have shown interest in these guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version