Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if martin goes down , what is the plan? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#60 : April 25, 2013, 01:50:21 PM

Why even ask this question, the answer is Revis.
He was the solution to all our problems and the reason Dom was sitting with his thumb up his arse doing nothing before the trade happened so surely there is no need to worry about anything now that we have him.
Har har, so funny... but who is actually thinking like this?

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#61 : April 29, 2013, 05:17:45 PM

Ok the draft is over and Blount has been traded.  What's the answer to this question? 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#62 : April 29, 2013, 05:19:44 PM

Ok the draft is over and Blount has been traded.  What's the answer to this question?

The Blount refused to be part of that plan?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#63 : April 29, 2013, 05:29:06 PM

Sign Baby Jesus ...turn him into a Power Back .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#64 : April 29, 2013, 05:55:08 PM

Crickets

Jr.3

Second String

#65 : April 29, 2013, 10:58:21 PM

Orwin Smith is the plan.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#66 : April 30, 2013, 08:27:51 AM

If AP goes down, what's the Vikings Plan? If Arian Foster goes down, what's Houston's plan?

If Alfred Morris goes down what's Washington's plan? What's the Ravens plan if Ray Rice goes down?

You make do, adjust your gameplan, etc.

Sad life in the NFL is...you use your stud running back until you break him. Then you go find another.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#67 : April 30, 2013, 08:34:20 AM

Toby Gerhart is the vikings plan. Because everyone knows they plug him in and the offense doesn't lose a beat.  *rollseyes*

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#68 : April 30, 2013, 08:35:30 AM

There is no plan. Welcome to a world without Blount. I hope those who support Schaino's move don't lose any sleep the day Martin goes down.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#69 : April 30, 2013, 08:40:12 AM

If Arian Foster goes down, what's Houston's plan?

Uhh...Ben Tate? Who is probably better than half the leagues starting RB.

Ravens have Bernard Pierce. Looked really good last year.

Redskins have Keiland Williams. An Earnest Graham clone.

Vikings only have Toby Gerhart, so they are almost as bad off as we are.

: April 30, 2013, 08:46:51 AM JDouble

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#70 : April 30, 2013, 08:41:03 AM

There is no plan. Welcome to a world without Blount. I hope those who support Schaino's move don't lose any sleep the day Martin goes down.

One, Blount wouldn't solve any problems with Martin going down. Two, no team in the league has starters two deep at every position. If they are capable of being starters, they would be...somewhere else.

Injuries are part of the game, you make do and adjust as you can - hoping your 2nd string guy can give you some quality snaps.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#71 : April 30, 2013, 08:41:57 AM

If Arian Foster goes down, what's Houston's plan?

Uhh...Ben Tate?

Touche'...Ben Tate is a quality back. I'll give you that one.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#72 : April 30, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

One, Blount wouldn't solve any problems with Martin going down. Two, no team in the league has starters two deep at every position. If they are capable of being starters, they would be...somewhere else.

Injuries are part of the game, you make do and adjust as you can - hoping your 2nd string guy can give you some quality snaps.
Oh yeah, because we were clearly giving an arm and a leg to keep Blount in this roster...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#73 : April 30, 2013, 08:49:03 AM

Nobody is saying you have to have two amazing RBs on the roster, but you do need a solid, dependable, and preferably proven #2. Especially when you are a run first team like Schiano wants us to be. If we go into the season with out one, then we are stupid and deserve what we get.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#74 : April 30, 2013, 09:26:42 AM

Unless the rules commitee outlaws the forward pass I would lose sleep with Blount as our backup also...

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if martin goes down , what is the plan? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools