Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any way we get to #7 over all « previous next »
Page: 1 2

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 24, 2013, 06:00:46 PM

Highly unlikely.
   I could see the Jets trading with the Falcons to get extra picks with our #13.
   As far as Dom getting anywhere into round 1, he may want to and NOT be able to find a partner. Or maybe nobody worth it (on Dom's board) drops.
   We have made some risky round 2 picks before, and Dom is a gambler in round 2. If a sure bet like Sheldon Richardson ain't there, he may well go for someone like Margus Hunt... Doubt he'd trade up for him though...

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 24, 2013, 07:02:05 PM

Tavon Austin will be electric, dynamic, sensational and then one Sunday he will make one too many juke moves. A DT will catch him from behind.

Thanks for playing. But game over.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 24, 2013, 07:15:44 PM

Quote from: youngone
The highest we'll is trading up is in the 20's.. Nobody in this draft is worth trading up that high.

I agree, I want to caution Bucs fans on that too. Just because we don't currently have a first rounder, doesn't mean you should skip Thursday lol. I know I'll be watching, if for nothing else, to see what our division rivals draft and see what the Jets got out of the deal.
i'll be watching the 1st round to spite my wife. Gotta stay consistent

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

youngone

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 24, 2013, 07:17:36 PM

Quote from: youngone
The highest we'll is trading up is in the 20's.. Nobody in this draft is worth trading up that high.

I agree, I want to caution Bucs fans on that too. Just because we don't currently have a first rounder, doesn't mean you should skip Thursday lol. I know I'll be watching, if for nothing else, to see what our division rivals draft and see what the Jets got out of the deal.
i'll be watching the 1st round to spite my wife. Gotta stay consistent
Lmao

rikes

Starter

#19 : April 24, 2013, 07:56:27 PM

everyone is calling him the truth and yet to see him play at the PRO level....

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 24, 2013, 08:23:37 PM

Everyone knows I'm Austin's biggest fan, but our chance at drafting him went out the window when we traded for Revis. No way are we mortgaging our future for Austin. Hopefully we can get a guy like Bailey/Denard later in the draft. We need a speedy playmaker badly

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#21 : April 24, 2013, 10:10:35 PM

I assumed this was a bump from last year

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 24, 2013, 10:11:57 PM

Is Ace Sanders in this draft?

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any way we get to #7 over all « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools