Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damontre Moore? « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

: April 25, 2013, 01:41:35 AM

Anyone know if we have had him in for a visit or interviewed him?  I'd love to take him, but have no idea if he could possibly slip to 23 or if we'd have to move up to get him.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 25, 2013, 01:49:49 AM

If hes just a football player and had bad workouts, then sure. If theres a motivation or commitment issue then no. Theres a reason his stock has dropped.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 25, 2013, 06:06:10 AM

Most mocks have him going in the 2nd.  Isn't the elite athlete many thought he was.  Still pretty good though.  But I read somewhere that some think he could be negatively affected by the fame and money of the NFL .  Don't know enough about his character to know if its a valid concern but he wasnt a complete knucklehead in college from what I can tell. 

ctymniak

Second String

#3 : April 25, 2013, 06:41:09 AM

He is a very interesting player.  If Bowers fell all the way to mid second he could fall to late second if not early third.  He could also go in the first to Denver or New England.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 25, 2013, 07:21:15 AM

He is a very interesting player.  If Bowers fell all the way to mid second he could fall to late second if not early third.  He could also go in the first to Denver or New England.

Possible I guess, but Bowers had major injury concerns that's why he dropped not really the case with Moore.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damontre Moore? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools