Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It has really begun to sunk in, this league has no idea whats brewing in Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

awitron

Hall of Famer

« : April 26, 2013, 12:17:36 PM »

Darrelle Revis for less than what it took the Rams to get Tavon Austin, the Dolphins to get Dion Jordan, and about equal to what the Niners gave up for Eric Reid. Those players could have dreams of being universally considered elite at their position and a first ballot HOFer, but we got the guy who doesn't dream it, we got the guy who lives it.

Mayock said it best before the draft started in a segment about the 13th pick; Tampa has already won Day 1 of the draft when they got Revis.

I've never seen a position group go from complete liability to strength of a football team in one offseason. Revis and Goldson are among the best at what they do, were the best player available on the market at their positions and now they are Bucs.

There is only one guy  that can **CENSORED** this up and it isn't Schiano. Freeman has been surrounded by one of the best rosters in the league, he can't hold this team back this year. Receivers are there, running game is there, o-line in tact, front 7 that is stocked full of premium picks over the past few years is developing, and now Revis to put an end to every teams #1 receiver tearing us up every week.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #1 : April 26, 2013, 12:20:47 PM »

Well said.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #2 : April 26, 2013, 12:22:09 PM »

We'll see if given team talent similar to Baltimore, if Freeman is really like Flacco.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #3 : April 26, 2013, 12:23:53 PM »

Still need some more corners and help on the dline...people keep saying were getting a te...that needs to stop...we drafted stocker, signed crabtree, picked up byham and drafted dunsmore...we have 4 tes in the developmental process.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #4 : April 26, 2013, 12:25:07 PM »

Still need some more corners and help on the dline...people keep saying were getting a te...that needs to stop...we drafted stocker, signed crabtree, picked up byham and drafted dunsmore...we have 4 tes in the developmental process.

THIS!!

JC5100

Hall of Famer

« #5 : April 26, 2013, 12:25:33 PM »

Freeman has been surrounded by one of the best rosters in the league, he can't hold this team back this year.

Was there a year Freeman held back the team?

awitron

Hall of Famer

« #6 : April 26, 2013, 12:26:39 PM »

Since we are running the same offense the Giants ran the last few years, Stocker can be the guy there. Don't really need a field stretcher but it would be nice. I'd personally love to have Clark back, he really got comfortable 2nd half of the season.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

« #7 : April 26, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »

honestly, Revis would have given us 4 additional wins last year. it wasn't Freeman holding us back against the Giants, Redskins, both Saints games, and the Eagles.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #8 : April 26, 2013, 12:27:16 PM »

Freeman has been surrounded by one of the best rosters in the league, he can't hold this team back this year.

yes, and shut up

awitron

Hall of Famer

« #9 : April 26, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »

Last year he absolutely held back this team. Look at him in the first 10 games, then look at him in the 5 game losing streak that followed those. Completely different player. From 6-4 to 6-9 is something no QB in the NFL should be leading his team to.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

« #10 : April 26, 2013, 12:28:13 PM »

yes, and shut up

And that year was? I DARE you to say 2012.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
« #11 : April 26, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »

yes, and shut up

Knowing that you don't watch the games and are more concerned with stat sheets, tell me Freeman was good in 2011.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
« #12 : April 26, 2013, 12:31:34 PM »

Last year he absolutely held back this team. Look at him in the first 10 games, then look at him in the 5 game losing streak that followed those. Completely different player. From 6-4 to 6-9 is something no QB in the NFL should be leading his team to.
JC doesn't watch games. So when he looks at the 2012 Josh Freeman Season Stats, he thinks Josh had a good year

awitron

Hall of Famer

« #13 : April 26, 2013, 12:31:47 PM »

yes, and shut up

Ok. 2012 he held the team back.

Freeman in wins: 58% completion, 15 TD, 4 INT, 97.6 QBR
Freeman in losses: 53% comepltion, 12 TD, 13 INT, 71.4 QBR

But lemme guess, "Stats are for losers?"

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
« #14 : April 26, 2013, 12:32:43 PM »

I'm sure the second worst pass defense in NFL history had NOTHING to do with those 5 losses... ???

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It has really begun to sunk in, this league has no idea whats brewing in Tampa « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools