Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano and Dominik Press Conference « previous next »
Page: 1

Naismith

Hall of Famer

: April 27, 2013, 06:03:27 PM

Some interesting points.

They said Gholston can play both sides and also move inside on passing downs.

They think Spence can come in and possibly start day one, that he is expected to compete for the job.

They called Mike James, "Earnest Graham-like" in his selflessness (and won over the many pro-EG members of the Spoolios family).

Said Means would compete as a pass rushing end.

Were nervous waiting for Banks, but were patient and got their guy.

Claimed that Glennon is really ugly.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

rmiller14

Second String
#1 : April 27, 2013, 06:14:47 PM

Do you have a link to it?  I couldn't find it on buccaneers.com :(

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : April 27, 2013, 06:24:43 PM

Some interesting points.

They think Spence can come in and possibly start day one, that he is expected to compete for the job.

They called Mike James, "Earnest Graham-like" in his selflessness (and won over the many pro-EG members of the Spoolios family).

Claimed that Glennon is really ugly

Well at least they were honest about that one.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2013, 06:27:37 PM

I couldn't find a link to the latest one. I watched it live. I'm sure it will be up soon on buccaneers.com under multimedia.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

RaHonde Barber

Rookie

#4 : April 27, 2013, 06:28:08 PM

I'm hardly the most respectful guy of all time but the constant comments about about Glennon's appearance seem pretty mean-spirited and unnecessary. If that's the only thing you can add to the discussion, it seems to me that you might as well save yourself a post.
: April 27, 2013, 06:30:31 PM RaHonde Barber

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 27, 2013, 06:29:18 PM

Some interesting points.

Claimed that Glennon is really ugly

Well at least they were honest about that one.
I don't like you.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 27, 2013, 06:31:00 PM

I'm hardly the most respectful guy of all time but the constant comments about about Glennon's appearance seem pretty mean-spirited and unnecessary.

Yeah, you're probably right. I just look at him and can't imagine him leading the best athletes in the world to victory.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 27, 2013, 06:33:17 PM

I'm hardly the most respectful guy of all time but the constant comments about about Glennon's appearance seem pretty mean-spirited and unnecessary.

Yeah, you're probably right. I just look at him and can't imagine him leading the best athletes in the world to victory.
Same could be said about Peyton Manning, Joe Flacco, Matt Schaub and all 3 of them are successful NFL Qbs. What a person looks like means nothing.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 27, 2013, 06:37:30 PM

I'm mostly joking.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano and Dominik Press Conference « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools