Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's to hoping for a more "free" Josh Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

bucinsouthFL

Starter

: April 27, 2013, 11:52:32 PM

If the defense plays better, and the guy just takes a deep breath and relaxes....this team can make a serious run. Josh if your reading...play loose man. Run here and there..hang around in the pocket, slide out and let it fly...that is when you are at your best!

We know you can get back to that! Go bucs!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 27, 2013, 11:53:59 PM

Freeman doesn't run anymore, getting hit hurts more when you stop eating Taco Bell at 1am.

(His own words.)
: April 28, 2013, 12:02:11 AM BFT+C

Your Daddy

Second String

#2 : April 27, 2013, 11:56:39 PM

Freeman doesn't run anymore, getting hit hurts more when you stop eating Taco Bell at 1am.

Does Freeman look out of shape in this pic?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2013, 11:58:58 PM

Cheers. Bring back 2010 Freeman.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 28, 2013, 12:01:37 AM

Does Freeman look out of shape in this pic?
Nope, he doesn't. He looks as fit as he's ever been, but his play quality hasn't improved PLUS he stopped extending plays, which is what made him so successful in 2010.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 28, 2013, 12:02:31 AM

Consistently inconsistent aka Josh Freeman.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 28, 2013, 12:16:25 AM

I have been sayin for a long time now, he needs to play ba___ to the wall to be successful.  He is a fish out of water being a immoble pocket passer.

I would like to see him running all over the place, scrambling for first downs. Drawing the defense in, and then throwing over the top of them.

Either the coaching staff said don't ever leave the pocket, we don't want you to get hurt.  Or Freeman has lost his nerve.  HATE said he commented at the draft part, the hits hurt more now that he is  "skinny".   Or something to that effect.  I am hoping he was trying to make a joke when he said that.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 28, 2013, 12:36:09 AM

HATE said he commented at the draft part, the hits hurt more now that he is  "skinny".   Or something to that effect.  I am hoping he was trying to make a joke when he said that.
I'm pretty sure its somewhere in this press conference, I just can't sit through it listening to his usual bull**CENSORED**.

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/QB-Josh-Freeman-Press-Conference/75bd61a3-cbe5-44e8-be4d-6049694a5285

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#8 : April 28, 2013, 02:38:19 AM

I havn't been on here as much as I'd like lately and I must say this Michael Jackson Free is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen. Whoever has done this has a real keen eye. A masterpiece!

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 28, 2013, 02:50:23 AM

I havn't been on here as much as I'd like lately and I must say this Michael Jackson Free is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen. Whoever has done this has a real keen eye. A masterpiece!

Obviously you haven't been following football at all, let alone being "around here".  Nobody "did" MJ Free other than Josh and ESPN for a photoshoot -- it's not a shop.

Some things you just can't make up.

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#10 : April 28, 2013, 02:57:26 AM

Oh My God!!!  That is definitely a mistake by Freeman......that's just wrong.

snicker24

Starter
#11 : April 28, 2013, 03:12:05 AM

It's been said a million times but Freeman has got to start running again. When he's seen as a rushing threat the offense is so much more dynamic. At the very least he needs to go back to being mobile within the pocket like Drew  Brees. He seemed statuesque in the pocket last season.

gone

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 28, 2013, 03:34:07 AM

It's been said a million times but Freeman has got to start running again. When he's seen as a rushing threat the offense is so much more dynamic. At the very least he needs to go back to being mobile within the pocket like Drew  Brees. He seemed statuesque in the pocket last season.

But now that he lost weight it hurts more to get hit, so expect him to be even more immobile and panic more when he feels pressure.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 28, 2013, 03:39:03 AM

Great post OP. I'm so **CENSORED**ing pumped for this year. Dom and Schiano have put a lot of talent into this team and I can't wait to see them ball out this year.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#14 : April 28, 2013, 03:48:27 AM

Great post OP. I'm so **CENSORED**ing pumped for this year. Dom and Schiano have put a lot of talent into this team and I can't wait to see them ball out this year.

I agree.  Barring injury this should be the best team we have had in a long time.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's to hoping for a more "free" Josh Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools