Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Report Draft Party 4/26/2013 at Westchase Grille « previous next »
Page: 1

tjbucsman

Practice Squad
: April 29, 2013, 03:13:31 PM

"Attended the Pewter Report Draft Private Party on April 26th at the Grille At Westchase formerly known as Courtside Grille. I was very impressed with this outstanding sports bar. I have never been to any restaurant or sports bar that had employees that were so attentive and courteous. This was a daft party that was sponsored by Pewterreport.com. There were appetizers and drinks.Chicken Nuggets that were the best I have ever have ever had, a great Spinach Dip that was outstanding and of course a full array of drinks. Every employee from the busboys to the waiters and waitresses to management provided some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. This was my first trip to The Grille At Westchase and I know that I will be going back. I highly recommend this great sports bar to any one that wants to have an enjoyable evening out on the town".

"Special thanks to Scott Reynolds, Mark Cook and Kim Roper for a great evening of Buccaneer fun.There were Pewterreport.com tee shirts given as prizes for correct answers to Buccaneer Trivia and prize giveaways including a couple of tickets to Pewterreport.com Luxury Suite for a preseason game. Scott and company outdid themselves with The attendance of Josh Freeman for one on one conversation, autographs and picture opportunities. Can not wait for the next Pewterreport.com event to take place".
:) :)

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 29, 2013, 03:15:25 PM

They obviously paid this guy, just look how well thought out this post is.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 29, 2013, 03:22:31 PM

lol

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 29, 2013, 03:23:36 PM

Damn the Grille "at westchase" and their chicken nuggets...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 29, 2013, 03:23:53 PM

"Everytime I looked up, the chicken nuggets which were just brought out were gone. Now I know who was responsible" - 3SK

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 29, 2013, 03:30:27 PM

I thought it was curious that no one started a thread about how it went...

Obviously - I wasn't there... grrr.   

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#6 : April 29, 2013, 03:32:55 PM

I originally thought the OP had an avatar of Walter White. 

bucfaninjax

Practice Squad

#7 : April 29, 2013, 03:35:23 PM

I would agree with tj, everything was great. Traveled from Jacksonville to attend the Draft party at the stadium and the party @ Westchase Grille. Great things to come this year as our DB's will be passing out lullabys and ambien

nitey

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 29, 2013, 04:06:32 PM

I had a great time there as well, even getting a chance to talk with 3sk and then Hate for about 30 mins each. Wish a few more folks had been there, but as it was the one's that I met were great and everyone gave Josh a very warm welcome. Looking forward to the next one in August already.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 29, 2013, 04:10:18 PM

Glad everyone seemed to enjoy it. Of course I had to get to One Buc so I missed most of it AND the chicken... Oh well! I get to be first in line at the next one.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 29, 2013, 04:24:52 PM

It's hard to imagine topping having the team's starting quarterback at a G2G.

Looking forward into the crystal ball...

Chip: We're live on FOX13, where a helicopter has just landed at the West Chase Grille. The door is opening and what's that?! Doves are flying out! It's Mark Cook and Scott Reynolds with their special guest for the training camp get-together, the President of the United States of America!

John: It seems to be one hell of a party over there.

Kelly: Seems like everything was planned out perfectly *Laughs*

Chip: Everything except letting the doves out of the door of the helicopter... Poor birds didn't see the rotor blade was still going.

Kelly: Doves are overrated anyway.

jlr0714

Starter
#11 : April 29, 2013, 04:30:51 PM

It was my first time at a G2G...had a wonderful time.  Thanks for being terrific hosts SR & MC!  Nice having a chance to chat with you, however briefly.    The Grille did a great job of hosting the event as well...nice outdoor area!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#12 : April 30, 2013, 11:05:27 AM

Great event, nice seeing some of the other posters here. Whoever chose this location deserves a raise, those servers were nice eye candy.

Too bad I left early or I'd have won one of the raffle prizes.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 30, 2013, 11:53:36 AM

How did Freeman react when we picked up a qb?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 30, 2013, 12:29:31 PM

How did Freeman react when we picked up a qb?

he was gone by then I believe

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Report Draft Party 4/26/2013 at Westchase Grille « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools