Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike James Career Highlights - Miami Hurricanes « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 29, 2013, 06:26:36 PM

What more could we want?  How about talent?  Seems like a good guy and all and I'll root for him to do well but can anyone see this guy starting for half a season if Martin gets injured?

would you suggest using an earlier pick on a RB?  or just drafting a guy you like better?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 29, 2013, 06:28:45 PM

Dude's garbage, he couldn't pull past 1400 yards in 4 YEARS at Miami. Doug Martin and Blount put 90% of that each year they started in College.

But hey, as long as Schiano gets to fullfil his personal vendettas, who the **CENSORED** cares about this football team.

Schiano better get on his knees and pray nothing happens to Doug all year, or this season will end in a hurry.
: April 29, 2013, 06:34:36 PM DeltaBuc5

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#17 : April 29, 2013, 06:35:25 PM

He never started in college though so your point is invalid

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 29, 2013, 06:37:12 PM

The fact that he was never a starter in college, let alone Miami proves my whole point.

Dude's junk, can't get a starter job in college, won't do jack **CENSORED** in the NFL.

GayRobot

Starter

#19 : April 29, 2013, 06:37:48 PM

lol you people get so worked up about the smallest stuff. personally I find it absolutely hilarious I get a weird sense of satisfaction off of your guys anguish lol

BucD

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 29, 2013, 06:38:32 PM

I like the Mike James pick. Mind you they traded up for the kid. Didn't want to risk not getting him.

Everything I've read and seen makes me agree with Dom. Very Graham-like.

He sacrifices and does what is best for the team. He's a good kid. He's not great at anything but is good at everything.

I think you're looking at our RB corps in Martin, Leonard, Smith and James. Don't hold your breath for anyone else, I. E. Bradshaw.

I'm rooting for Mike James

GayRobot

Starter

#21 : April 29, 2013, 06:38:39 PM

The fact that he was never a starter in college, let alone Miami proves my whole point.

Dude's junk, can't get a starter job in college, won't do jack **CENSORED** in the NFL.
umad bro?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 29, 2013, 06:39:28 PM

lol you people get so worked up about the smallest stuff. personally I find it absolutely hilarious I get a weird sense of satisfaction off of your guys anguish lol
Yeah, I guess trading away LGB for 3 worthless camp bodies is small stuff.

I can't wait for the day Martin goes down, you people are gonna be on your knees begging for us to drag Blount down from New England.

GayRobot

Starter

#23 : April 29, 2013, 06:42:06 PM

Yeah, I guess trading away LGB for the 3 camp bodies is small stuff.

I can't wait for the day Martin goes down, you people are gonna be on your knees begging for us to drag Blount down from New England.
Get off of Blounts wiener dude. And you can't wait for Martin to go down? Do you even think about the garbage that your spewing out your mouth lol your a loser dude and a poor evaluator of nfl talent

BucD

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 29, 2013, 06:46:20 PM

Dude's garbage, he couldn't pull past 1400 yards in 4 YEARS at Miami. Doug Martin and Blount put 90% of that each year they started in College.

But hey, as long as Schiano gets to fullfil his personal vendettas, who the **CENSORED** cares about this football team.

Schiano better get on his knees and pray nothing happens to Doug all year, or this season will end in a hurry.

Lmao

Speaking of garbage, your post is full of it.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 29, 2013, 06:47:47 PM

Yeah, I guess trading away LGB for the 3 camp bodies is small stuff.

Get off of Blounts wiener dude. And you can't wait for Martin to go down? Do you even think about the garbage that your spewing out your mouth lol your a loser dude and a poor evaluator of nfl talent
I hope Martin never goes down, or this team is **CENSORED**ed. Can you imagine Freeman having to throw the ball more than 30 times a game? That's suicide.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 29, 2013, 06:52:06 PM

Blount is 1 worthless camp body.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 29, 2013, 06:58:18 PM

Blount is 1 worthless camp body.

Yes, a worthless body camp that led this team to a 10-6 record in 2010.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 29, 2013, 07:00:21 PM

I like the Mike James pick. Mind you they traded up for the kid. Didn't want to risk not getting him.

Everything I've read and seen makes me agree with Dom. Very Graham-like.

He sacrifices and does what is best for the team. He's a good kid. He's not great at anything but is good at everything.

I think you're looking at our RB corps in Martin, Leonard, Smith and James. Don't hold your breath for anyone else, I. E. Bradshaw.

I'm rooting for Mike James
If Blount had that kind of attitude his ass would still be here. He didn't do crap for us last year and definitely would have left after this season so I'm not depressed that they sent him on his way. Have fun in New England.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 29, 2013, 07:05:05 PM

Josh Freeman playing out of his mind led us to 10-6 in 2010 , not a one trick pony RB .

Blount was completely phased out of this offense last season . A complete non-factor,  and not a part of our plans for 2013 , even if he was still on the roster . Translation: Camp Body.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike James Career Highlights - Miami Hurricanes « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools