Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon is a legitimate threat to Freeman PERIOD! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#270 : May 18, 2013, 11:45:26 AM

The only "excuse" I'll make for Josh is that last years team performance can't be blamed solely on him.

This fan doesn't blame Freeman for the team's performance...but i fully 'credit' him for his own. Our craptastic secondary has nothing to do with him staring down receivers, not going thru his progressions, his horrible accuracy on short to intermediate throws, or his refusal to use his athleticism. Those shortcomings lie solely on his shoulders and no amount of excuse making is gonna change that.

Ready for Glennon to start?

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#271 : May 18, 2013, 11:49:31 AM

Russell Wilson had a completion percentage of 64 last year as a rookie is an offense based entirely off play action.

Next excuse?

Is it a west coast offense? How many deep passes did Wilson throw. I expect a QB in a west coast system to have a higher completion percentage.

It doesn't matter what offense Freeman runs. Have you not seen him time and time again miss receivers that were less than 10 yards in front of him? He is plain awful on the short passes. He rarely puts the ball on the numbers and that has killed our team many times.

Sammy Stroughter and Preston Parker say "hi".

Methinks you exaggerate much.....as if the thread title didn't say it all.

54% is exaggerating? LMAO! You obviously haven't watched many games.

61.4% in 2010 and 62.8% in 2011......

So, Glennon should start because of this?

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

moose40

Hall of Famer
#272 : May 18, 2013, 01:21:13 PM

Glennon should only start if he shows more confidence and executes the playbook better then Freeman. otherwise its Freeman's year til he faulters. Schiano needs to win and which ever qb will do that will be behind center.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#273 : May 18, 2013, 03:56:03 PM

That said, the f'n clown shoes on this board running around talking about guys like Glennon as a viable option for this team this year is ridiculous. Freeman is the only option, period.
[/quote]

I didn't know you were part of the Buc's coaching staff. Thank you for clearing this issue up.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#274 : May 18, 2013, 05:37:03 PM

That said, the f'n clown shoes on this board running around talking about guys like Glennon as a viable option for this team this year is ridiculous. Freeman is the only option, period.

I didn't know you were part of the Buc's coaching staff. Thank you for clearing this issue up.
[/quote]

LOL and you make the pure opposite claim and hold it as fact. GTFO hypocrite.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#275 : May 18, 2013, 06:09:37 PM

[/quote]

He's stating that Free is the "only" option which is indeed false. I'm stating that Glennon is a threat to Freeman if he falters which is indeed fact barring injury. No hypocrisy here Freelover.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#276 : May 18, 2013, 06:14:05 PM

Lord Glennon has a ring to it.

My logo is bigger than your logo

Hate

Hall of Famer
#277 : May 18, 2013, 06:39:44 PM

That's kind of a stupid question considering we've seen nothing from him in this NFL.

If you removed Freeman's name from some of these threads, you'd think we were talking about Kevin Kolb or Brady Quinn.

I wonder how they'd look with the offensive talent that's been assembled here?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#278 : May 18, 2013, 07:22:16 PM

He's stating that Free is the "only" option which is indeed false. I'm stating that Glennon is a threat to Freeman if he falters which is indeed fact barring injury. No hypocrisy here Freelover.

Check the title of your thread, hypocrite. There's no if in there.

Also we've been over this. Check my posting history before calling me a Freepologist synonym. I don't give a damn who takes us to the Super Bowl, as long as we get there.

You, however, are a troll that would cry foul if TB won a Super Bowl with Freeman. YEAH SURE HE GOT US TO THE PROMISED LAND BUT HIS ACCURACY ON THAT TD THROW WAS TURRIBLE.

Flacco is pretty meh, but I wouldn't be complaining if I were a Ravens fan.
: May 18, 2013, 07:25:36 PM Lord Freesus

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#279 : May 19, 2013, 12:35:16 AM

That's kind of a stupid question considering we've seen nothing from him in this NFL.

If you removed Freeman's name from some of these threads, you'd think we were talking about Kevin Kolb or Brady Quinn.

I wonder how they'd look with the offensive talent that's been assembled here?

You've said you're done with Freeman. So if you are done with him, Glennon is your guy this year.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#280 : May 19, 2013, 12:51:39 AM

You've said you're done with Freeman.

Find that quote, please!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#281 : May 19, 2013, 08:43:22 AM

Quote from: Commander Susan Ivanova
"Have you ever heard of the hour of the wolf? ... It's the time between 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning. You can't sleep, and all you can see is the troubles and the problems and the ways that your life should've gone but didn't. All you can hear is the sound of your own heart."

By Halloween, Freeman needs to prove himself.  After Halloween, it can't be his SOS (12-23).  If it is, Glennon needs at least 6 games IMO to show what he has... or we look forward to the draft.

My logo is bigger than your logo

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#282 : May 19, 2013, 12:46:35 PM

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Sunday-Blitz-5760.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#283 : May 19, 2013, 01:31:05 PM

Unless Freeman gets off the suckwagon, Glennon is indeed threatening him.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#284 : May 19, 2013, 04:41:57 PM

Unless Freeman gets off the suckwagon, Glennon is indeed threatening him.

And yet so many people are blind to this fact.  :'(
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon is a legitimate threat to Freeman PERIOD! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools