Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon is a legitimate threat to Freeman PERIOD! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#420 : May 22, 2013, 05:42:39 PM

Nice to see your homo erotic obsession with me is going strong this morning. Not even 8 AM and you are following me around. I'm gonna call you shadow from now on.

Don't flatter yourself kid . You're one of the most frequent posters on this board . You comment in nearly every thread , and we rarely agree. Of course I'm going to comment often , so man up and stop crying about.

If you'd like me to make you a list of links to all the posts I've made not concerning you , let me know . I can get that together for you and assuage your paranoia.

You're a gnat on the ass JDouble and the others that have pwned you in the past, Simpy.

Was there a missing "of" in there?  ;)

yeah . .  he got a little excited . . .  a chance to call someone stupid!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#421 : May 22, 2013, 06:22:42 PM

Nice to see your homo erotic obsession with me is going strong this morning. Not even 8 AM and you are following me around. I'm gonna call you shadow from now on.

Don't flatter yourself kid . You're one of the most frequent posters on this board . You comment in nearly every thread , and we rarely agree. Of course I'm going to comment often , so man up and stop crying about.

If you'd like me to make you a list of links to all the posts I've made not concerning you , let me know . I can get that together for you and assuage your paranoia.

You're a gnat on the ass JDouble and the others that have pwned you in the past, Simpy.

The One Trick Pony screws up his own punchline and insults the guy he's trying to defend. LOL

Should anyone be surprised ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#422 : May 24, 2013, 06:22:27 PM

We seem to have a few of those on this board. 

Anyone hear how Glennon did in the OTA's? I didn't hear anything positive or negative really.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#423 : May 24, 2013, 06:28:07 PM

I hope he can be Drew Bledsoe, too, but there's probably a reason Bledsoe was drafted #1 overall and Glennon went in the 3rd round. And Bledsoe's lack of mobility was a huge hindrance to his career.

There's also a reason Brees went in the 2nd. Doesn't matter much today, does it?

-------------------------------------------------------

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#424 : August 16, 2013, 11:04:13 PM

Glennon will and should take over the reigns for Freeman. Dude will be a straight stud.

I still believe this.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#425 : August 16, 2013, 11:06:41 PM

Whatever I said in this thread (I don't remember), I'm ready for Glennon to play now

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#426 : August 16, 2013, 11:07:34 PM

Whatever I said in this thread (I don't remember), I'm ready for Glennon to play now

All I know is that I have been calling for Glennon to start since we drafted him.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#427 : August 16, 2013, 11:10:00 PM

All I know is that I have been calling for Glennon to start since we drafted him.

Don't lie you have always been a Free-fanatic.  Now you're backing Glennon????

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#428 : August 16, 2013, 11:10:34 PM

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#429 : August 16, 2013, 11:12:10 PM

Sure.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#430 : August 16, 2013, 11:13:43 PM

Sure.

And before that you were a Tebow fan.

Like I said in the other thread ma'am you owe Buccaneer nation an apology.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#431 : August 16, 2013, 11:14:20 PM

Sure.

Good the first step is admitting it

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#432 : August 16, 2013, 11:14:28 PM

Sure.

And before that you were a Tebow fan.

Like I said in the other thread ma'am you owe Buccaneer nation an apology.

I was NEVER a Freeman fan. Please quote me where I said I liked Freeman.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#433 : August 16, 2013, 11:16:29 PM

And you were a Josh McDaniels fan too.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#434 : August 16, 2013, 11:17:48 PM

And you were a Josh McDaniels fan too.

It's funny you make these claims with no proof. You are mad that you were wrong and I was right. It's okay I accept you for who you are.

Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon is a legitimate threat to Freeman PERIOD! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools