Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs draft grade? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 30, 2013, 06:17:45 PM

Fox Sports draft grade for the Bucs

http://youtu.be/WOJOMesYdpI

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 30, 2013, 07:47:04 PM

Revis was  a trade NOT a draft pick. He's part of the off season grade, NOT the draft grade.

Rd 2: Banks.  He's gonna be good. A

Rd 3: Glennon.  If this was round 5 then an A, 4B would be a C+, 4A would be C-, if Damontre Moore was gone I could give this pick a C-. Unless this guy ever starts, plays well or fetches us a replacement 3rd-- a high 3rd lands us an: F+

Rd 4: Spence.  Roy Miller on the cheap. Meh. Okay. C-

Rd 4: Gholston.  I'm optimistic about this guy. B

Rd 5: Means. Could have quite possibly gotten him later, AFTER the draft. Until he shows he's worth a roster spot: F

Rd 6: James. There's some upside but I think we downgraded. Alright pick for the 6th. C+

Bucs 2013 Draft GPA: B-
: April 30, 2013, 08:27:23 PM Lord Freesus

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#17 : April 30, 2013, 08:22:11 PM

Rd 3: Glennon.  If this was round 5 then an A, 4B would be a C+, 4A would be C-, if Hankins was gone I could give this pick a C-. Unless this guy ever starts, plays well or fetches us a replacement 3rd-- a high 3rd lands us an: F+

Rd 5: Means. Could have quite possibly gotten him later, AFTER the draft. Until he shows he's worth a roster spot: F

So, C- it is for the Glennon pick. Hankins (assuming you meant Johnathan Hankins, DT from OSU) went # 17 in the 2nd round.

Means is an interesting case. As bad as some of Dom's picks have turned out, aside from the punter in Rd 6, he generally has picked guys close to where you could find them on somebody's mock draft  or mock Big Board. This guy was way off the radar. He did, however, have a bunch of scouts at his pro day. Don't know why that didn't translate into a higher pre-draft buzz/grade.

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 30, 2013, 08:30:06 PM

Rd 3: Glennon.  If this was round 5 then an A, 4B would be a C+, 4A would be C-, if Hankins was gone I could give this pick a C-. Unless this guy ever starts, plays well or fetches us a replacement 3rd-- a high 3rd lands us an: F+

So, C- it is for the Glennon pick. Hankins (assuming you meant Johnathan Hankins, DT from OSU) went # 17 in the 2nd round.

Means is an interesting case. As bad as some of Dom's picks have turned out, aside from the punter in Rd 6, he generally has picked guys close to where you could find them on somebody's mock draft  or mock Big Board. This guy was way off the radar. He did, however, have a bunch of scouts at his pro day. Don't know why that didn't translate into a higher pre-draft buzz/grade.

Sorry. Giants killed our draft taking Hankins before we could jump back up and Damontre Moore. Then we take Glennon over Moore and ugh.

HOWEVER! The ruling on the field of "B-" has been challenged. It is under further review until 2016.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs draft grade? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools